Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

=[ I just spilled all of my keife

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KobeBryant, Jan 8, 2010.

1. So I have a 3-stage grinder, relatively small in size. The keife catcher was easily 3/4 of the way full. I was sitting here, at my keyboard, at Grasscity. I had the keyboard pushed forward a bit and a paycheck with my grinder atop it sitting in front of it. It seemed like an awkward place for me to have it sitting so I specifically remember thinking I should move it. I was about to respond to a reply on my pickup thread, and as I turned to my left the slightest the paper was bumped and literally flung the bottom stage and the paper straight to the floor. I have carpets. I watched it fly through the air but once it hit the ground not even a spec could be seen, let alone salvaged. I looked in complete shock at my third stage sitting upside down on the carpet. Crushed, I reached forward to see if the marijuana gods had any pity for me whatsoever; What had I done to receive such karma? if I was so lucky as to have some stuck in, or even beneath it on the grounds. I lifed it up, and to my luck

Nothing. Not a fucking spec. As though it were physically cleaned in the air. I am so sad. The toking side of me almost cried. It was well over a gram of keife and that was about to be an amazing batch of hash for this weekend. No matter how much keife I get I am always going to be bothered by how much was unluckily spilt.

Sorry about the aimless rant. Keife is personal. It's precious. Anyone else face any sad losses over the years smoking?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2BjJbKQkgc]YouTube - Nazareth - Love Hurts[/ame]

I feel for you man.

3. #3 Cr0fter, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
    i almost cried for you,

that sucks bro, :(

EDIT: Just remembered a time that i spent about a hour scraping my plastic grinder, i was out of weed, got a nice amount of kief of it...at least a blast, and then as i was compressing it into a blast, the piece of paper i had it on kind of straightened out, and the blast went flying, never to be seen again

4. dude i dropped my bowl the other day that was filled to the top with kief . i know how you feel lol

5. Heartbreaking story :(

6. accept it, smoke a bowl in its memory and move on to collect more.

7. Keife takes so long to build up. It's not like losing bud which can just be replaced by an amount of money. I'm gonna have to get a screen and an ounce of bud and try and make up for it, but it'll still bug me.

I'll handle it with the vaporizer. Melatonin Me please. Oh well

8. OH MY GOSH!!!! YOU POOR SOUL!

This is the saddest story i have ever heard in my life!

Tomorrow i am blazing 2 grams with my buddy, we will dedicate every bowl to the poor stoner who lost all his keif.

Once again, i am truly sorry. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

9. MAN, my friend was over my dealers house and we're both dry so he pulls out a grinder with an awesome amount of kief on it, at least enough for a 3/4th of a bowl pack.. i smoke it for my first time ever (woo! damn it's harsh on my lungs.. ripped a bong super hard with it :p) and before we did I was like are you sure he won't care?

I can't believe he didn't care about kief.. RIP your kief lost to your carpets. I bet it's behind your computer waiting to be found like 2 weeks from now.

10. Made me cringe just reading that. What a nightmare.

11. nah, I saw it all fly through the air, almost in slow motion. It just plain went everywhere. I tried using a credit card to sift it out of the carpet but couldnt find some anywhere.

It was a sad day. Keife is among my favorite things on earth.

12. Reminded me of this thing i read on a site i think it is called highdeas.com or something but "there must be grams upon grams of weed in my carpet. someone needs to invent a weed magnet. i must smoke my carpet weed." or something like that. I just like the line "i must smoke my carpet weed"

13. Oh, I sit there all the time and imagine how much weed I've lost in my life. Just think of all the shit you drop rolling blunts, packing bowls, pouring out bags. Everything. I dream to get it all back at once.

14. I think any naysayers should be punished by karma in the same fashion I was. Looking at it as money it sucks. It could have easily been a gram of some bomb blond hash

15. dude i feel your pain. had a bit prolly a gram of dank...tried to be sweet so i grinded it up in my coffee grinder(it works damn well) so i have a gram of some dank ass homegrown dank in my film container ready to go for the next day to go smoke with this girl. go to take a lil out and its sittin on my nightstand and my fucking clumsy ass hand bumps and spills it into the carpet...i was pretty upset to say the least.

16. Thats brutal bro. I had something like that happen once with my 3 piece wikka style box. The collection part of it was on my desk too, and i knocked it all onto my carpet. There was no chance i could salvage any of it. This was my first collection of kief to actually with the wikka box, so it hurt even more.

17. Yeah that just reminds me of all the times I've spilled ground weed. My grinder cuts it so finely that it's just as difficult to salvage as keife. Might as well just try smoking lint.

Fuckin carpets. This is one time I wish I had tiles so I could just grab a card and gather it back up.

18. I have an extremely stoner idea for you!

Empty your vacuum and proceed to clean the area it fell.

Vaporize the dust.

So what do you think? It's just crazy enough to work!

19. extract it with a strainer and oil from the dust.

no im kidding. im working on getting it back now :smoking: