I just sold my wow account.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by orangepeels, Mar 30, 2009.

1. After 4 years of living in the world of warcraft (more like 2.5, i took 2 LONG breaks), i sold my account.

I put up an ad on craigslist and waited a month. Got some fake replies and eventually a guy that was serious. Made $350, i probably could have gotten $500, but i couldnt wait any longer (out of money) so i settled for what this guy offered me.

I had 2 level 80's in epics/blues..

Im going to buy a quarter. :hello:

2. I know a guy who has sold multiple accounts for $1,000+. He really has no life though, it's pretty sad.

+rep for easy money

3. i had an account with an 80, tried to sell it on carigslist, didnt know about people scamming through paypal and i lost 230 bucks and they took my account. i didnt bother getting it back cause i didnt want to play anymore but i was still fucking pissed. :mad:

4. i have an acct right now with a 60+ of every class. i cant even think of a price to put on it i lvld em all myself i can prolly buy a really nice bong with that money too.... :[

5. I sold my 70 warrior right before the newest expansion came out for 300$. It had most of the season 3 arena gear.

Spend the money on a half ounce of northern lights and some other shit, haha.

6. Congrats man, welcome back to the real world! :D

I kid, I used to play Diablo II for like 4 months EVERY DAY. I finally gave it up, sold my account to a kid I knew for $200

7. i just added my acct to craigslist im hopin for 400. imma buy a roor sraight tube no perc, and alot of dank :devious::devious::devious::devious::devious:

8. When I played wow I didn't smoke weed. Now I wish I would have because all the games I play now are 500 times better when i'm high. But I gave up world of warcrack for a real life 2 years ago and never looked back.

9. Nice man, welcome back to the world.

What do you think your /played time was total?

10. hahahahaha my played time is like 100 days on 1 character. im no nerd anymore once i turned 17 and shit i stopped playing wow until wotlk in which i levle 1 lvl on 1 guy haha. then quit now i smoke mad pot so im willing to give all that up to smoke more :smoking: bud = more fun

11. DAMN! I had 12 days when I played WoW, thought that was bad. Lol. But I know hxc kids like yourself who play way too much and don't do anything with themselves, makes me sort of sad.

12. Definitely. sitting with a group of friends passing a blunt just seems so much more cool than logging on to a group of online friends fighting raids.

13. my dad plays wow, alot... i wonder how much his account would be worth.

14. hahaha shit i wasted all my time when i was younger playing starcraft.... who the fuck wants to buy a starcraft account :(

15. ahah ask him whats he got ill tell you approx. how mjuch its worth. you will prolly crap your pants since its probably in upper k's. my accts worth so much more but i want to meet whoever it is to buy in person quick to get some more dank

16. exactly why im sitting here waiting for my 400 dollars :] i also had a psp i sold on craigslist for 120 dollars to some guy and it was a first gen one which is old and shitty haha. i love craigslist

17. haha something tells me people will be pretty pissed about your false advertisement on that craigslist post. I could picture some nerd pranking your phone for this reason.