Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just smoked this here joint and..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cigarelephant, Dec 24, 2010.

1. #1 Cigarelephant, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
    it hit encrediably smooth and feels more of a body high, and its the same weed.
    I usaully smoke out of bongs or smoke a bowl and it feels like a different type of high!

i like smoking joints now!

[​IMG]

OH! and at fat part of the joint where it usually start to stwist out.
    ita has a flat corner all the way around. and it a circle.
    it looked sweet, haha
    sorry if makes me sound like an ass

HOW CAN I MAKE THIS PIC SO YOU CAN MAKE IT BIGGER? THE PICS TO SMALL. lol

2. can't see the pic :(

but have fun man

3. Yeah mang, Im lit right now. !

4. Js and blunts seem to get me much higher also because I usually pipe or bong it. Nice j man have fun smoking it. what kind of weeds in it?

5. Woah that's a nice blunt! Or joint? I'm actually really unclear on the difference between the 2... All my rolls look around that big. But yea, I too usually do bong, but get waaay higher and way more quickly with joints/blunts.

6. fuck yeah. joints are still the funnest way to smoke. i've been smoking nothing but j's for the past few days too after coming from 4-5 months of almost exclusively vaping (i'm at home for Christmas)

7. I think a blunt is when you roll a joint with cigar papers instead of plain rolling papes which are called joints.. more or less anyway.

yeah to be honest i cant rembmer the last time i have hit a joint, they always have been aroundme, just never toked one. was always hitting the bowl and bongs. .. that makes me sound like such a stoner but im really not a huge pot head.

anyways I spun that up and smoked it with my little brother.
    we have hit the gange together before but tonight just kinda felt special.
    like the two little kids that live inside us.

felt pretty good =)

8. I hit a bong for the first time about a week ago but I have always enjoyed everything about joints and continue to. It's just a relaxed way to smoke.

9. mm "relaxed way to smoke,"
    that is so entiseing,... hope that is spelt right.
    anyways yeah i really do think that has part of it.

nobody is really having any sudden movements just passin the jay, its relaxing just at that, if you are hitting bongs you have to innhail real fast at the end to clear the tub, and that gets your heart going. smokin a bowl i would just say you get your heart rate up when your smokin a bowl.... its just not as wavy.