Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just smoked stems :-d

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AshleyAttack, Mar 5, 2012.

1. They were thick light green stems. I haven't smoked in a bit and I was feeling super depressed (weed helps a lot with my depression), so I decided to try it, despite EVERYone saying "it tastes horrible, gives you a headache, and doesn't get you high".

Well, it didn't taste that bad, kind of reminded me of the woods, I didn't mind it. Also, didn't get a headache, and ALSO GOT PRETTY DANG HIGH ! A nice head high with some lovely munchies, and a definite mood lift (thank god!). :D

Just wanted to share because of all the naysaying. I don't prefer it by any means, and I hope I don't have to do it again (just got a job so I can start to afford dank more often :D )

2. HA and as you can tell by the smiley in the title, i'm def feeling good. lol

3. Yeah if your tolerance is low enough (and perhaps if you left a bit of bud on the stems), you will probably feel some effects.

4. NIce! I have tried this before too because I had to know if what everyone said was so true. I came to the same conclusion as you! I sure wouldn't pick a bowl of stems over bud, but desperate times call for desperate measures! Have fun :)

5. Dam I wish they sold dank stems in my area

6. #6 Jakobo, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    i havent tried it..i usually just collect any kief thats on my stems then toss em..i should start saving em but i lack the dedication haha

7. i didn't even know it was possible to smoke stems...

but i guess when ur a fiend anything is possible

8. you do you bro

9. Lol never tried it before

10. They always had sort of metallic under-taste to me and were harsh, but they were always better than nothing! Never got a headache, either.

Granny

11. You just.. put the flame to the stem?? How would you think that it wasn't possible to smoke stems??

12. Totally agree :)
    Nothing sucks.

13. Headache hello :::

14. I only smoked stems once. My tolerance was pretty high and didn't do much, also didn't taste great. I'm sure if your tolerance is low enough you could get high, but in my opinion its not worth it for the taste alone.

15. Im about to run out. I have a bunch of stems left. I plan to vape some, smoke some

16. Do it up. I recommend it if you are out, my experience was good! :)

17. dont want to be a downer or anything but those munchies are going straight to your thighs tonite honey :d

18. The headaches aren't fun

19. It must be because she smoked stems huh? :rolleyes:

20. Try vaping them first, and see what you think before you try smoking, I vape stems in my MFLB and the flavour is actually very nice to me, like the same flavour of the weed, but even more intensely herbal.