I Just Smoked Resin

Discussion in 'General' started by I Tend to Toke, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Who else has been there :p

2. I do it whenever my town is completely dry or I have no way of getting bud. Other than that not really, when I scrape my resin I put in a plastic bag so whenever I have no bud I just grab the bag and get a little ball of it out, actually works quite well.

3. Dude...

I did, too. Like right before i came on here. I put some kief on top of the resin ball, smoked that for a long time. Then i just hit my bowl and got some decent hhits. Damn, it's gonna suck being dry :smoking:

4. It may taste like an Ethiopian man's butthole, but it sure gets you high

5. Sheeit that's exactly what I do man.

But the taste of it never really bothered me..

6. i think it tastes fine

7. Just got caught smoking resin.. lulz

8. lol dryed up earlie today .. so i decided to smoke some resin. than picked up some more tree..:smoke: going to bed here in a few. going to have a nice wake n bake in tha morning!:D

9. lmao I'm sure resin is any pot head's plan B when they run out of weed. I smoked resin just a couple days ago.

10. I usually clean my peices once a week,
    cause I'm usually dry for at least 2 days of the week,
    so a day or so after I'm out I clean everything up real nice with peroxide and all my scraping tools,
    and get stoned up.
    I've actually learned to love the smell of it burning,
    and the taste usually doesnt bother me.
    It can't be good for you but idc It gets me liiifted :)

11. I think everybody been there at one point. I can't keep enough resin though I usually scrape my piece after I've smoked at least an eighth or quad or over since the last time it was cleaned.

Perfect for toking up when you killed your bag and need a little more.

12. I think everybody been there at one point. I can't keep enough resin though I usually scrape my piece after I've smoked at least an eighth or quad or over since the last time it was cleaned.

Perfect for toking up when you killed your bag and need a little more.

13. I just smoked some resin right before I came on here. I am surprised at how well it worked haha