Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Just Smoked Resin For The First Time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hexternical, Mar 14, 2011.

1. I've never smoked resin before, but I've been outta green for a little while now and decided to give it a try. So I took my bong that hasn't been cleaned in over 10 or 15 uses scraped it, and rolled a resin ball. I was kind of skeptical about the taste and feel of smoking resin at first. I took my pipe, flung that resin ball in there, and ripped it 11 times. Honestly, my high right now is actually better than when I actually had bud. :D The taste was not that bad at all, and just a little bit of resin will get you fucked up. Haven't tried it? You should, I recommend it. :hello: :smoking:

2. It's kinda bad for your health but, certainly gets you stoned:smoke:

3. I think we all come across desperate times and have to use resin. I've done it quite a few times and it was not bad. But as mentioned above me it is not very good for you.

4. I'd rather just be sober than smoke poop.

5. Probably is bad, but it's not like your smoking it everyday.

6. This thread kinda makes even me wanna try it.. :eek:

7. Resin threads always end up the same way, with people telling you it's unhealthy, that they would rather do something ridiculously stupid than smoke resin, or that they would never, EVER consider smoking resin. I smoke resin all the time and I love it. It's obviously not as good as a crystal covered bud, but not much is. It gets me high, that is all I ask. The taste isn't even that bad, all you sound like little kids being forced to eat their vegetables.

8. Amen brother.

9. Hell yea, if I'm smoking on some kill then sometimes I accually look forward to pipe cleaning day. Shit definatly gets you nice and toasted.

10. so i smoke out of the same two pieces all the time... and i'm clueless as to how exactly you scrape resin out and roll it into a ball to smoke? I wanna try it... but i don't even know where to begin?

11. Yeah, but so are the 4-6 cans of Coke a day, the 20-25 cigarettes a day, the full pizza I eat at 2am when I'm baked as fuck, the 16 beers I kill when I'm at a party, and half the other things I do. Might as well smoke resin.

12. to this day I am yet to eat cauliflower its fucking awful DO NOT BRING VEGATABLES INTO THIS SITUATION

13. To update, yes, I scraped my spoon for the first time ever (usually use iso) and smoked the resin. I don't think I'm done yet (lol) but I'm already very, very stoned in the body. Moreso that if I would've smoked pure bud. I used to knock it all the time but it really does get you baked. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

:p

14. haha, see not that bad eh? I'm glad someone decided to give it a shot. :hello:

15. Resin bowls will get you going for a while. They're awesome, and they burn slow as well.

I don't really care if people want to knock it.

16. Inhaling smoke+placebo. There's no proof that there are any psychoactive cannabinoids left in resin. Just smoke a cigg. Same effect, more enjoyable.

17. Is there proof against it?

18. I don't really like being lightheaded..

19. Well smoking resin does that...