Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Just Smoked GREEN Bud Leaves from My Plant

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dado, Apr 21, 2011.

1. #1 Dado, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
    I was trimming a Super Lemon Haze plant this afternoon , and kept the green Bud leaves on the side. I chose a very few small leaves from the COLA ans put them in my DaBuddah,

My God this is SOOOO Fricken Good, .

I truly recommend this, The green leaves were so sticky, I thought I'd give it a tray in the VAPE. What a wild experience . I never would have felt like this with the same amount of dried leaves

Happy 420 Day !

2. awesome man good for you:D

3. yeah man you vaporize all those crystals, its awesome

4. Ahh, i miss growing, such an experience.

Have a good 420 man.

5. Thanks All, I have a new smokin plan now in between grows !!!

6. Nice bro.. When I get a bomb ass seed/start growing im gonna try that shit. Sounds like fun :)

7. Thought you were going to say something about a crazy quick dry method. Then you mentioned vaping. Nice. :)

8. The Hit was light.... But the "high" was Intense, and lasted nearly 4 hours before I crashed on the couch ( It was 2 A.M) Here it is next day, and I'm still in the clouds. WTF is in this green shit ? Like I said ...I don't think I would have experienced the same HIGH , If these leaves were dried and cured first.

I vape dried leaves/buds all the time, but this is a first for putting green leaves in the DaBuddah.

Note: The leaves (though small,....the size of a dime ) were super sticky,

9. Had 2 flowering now for about 3-4 weeks. Just did a quick trimming of unwanted fan leaves to allow better light penetration, and noticed that same EXTREME stickiness on the only slightly resinated leaves. I took a few of the frostiest leaves, let them dry for about an hour, and vaped them for a really nice high. Didn't expect to feel anything, but I got hit pretty good. They're probably only about 50% finished too.

:smoking:

10. I think I'm goin GREEN (sticky leaves, NOT BUDS) when it comes to Vaping, I need more conclusive test on this, I' gonna try my Reserva Pravada OG Kush , when the time is right

11. #11 Smokeitdown, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
    I was composting all of the trimmings I was doing, resinated or not. I frequently trim off fan leaves during flowering to let the lower buds get more light and fatten up. Just gave it another go with some more sticky trimmings.. and got even higher than before. It's a full head high... I can barely keep my eyes open and I keep laughing at everything.

I found my new favorite thing to do :smoking::D I was going to throw the cuttings away anyway, but now I can just vape the stickier, resinated ones until my grow finishes and get insanely high in the process. It has a much more earthy green taste to it, which I actually enjoy. :D:D

12. Who Knew ? RIGHT ?........This is some crazy shit, I felt it gave me a better high then when they are dried and cured. Not sure of the Fan leaves though, BUT Definately Vapeing the Sticky GREEN Leaves.

Nice Lemon Zest Flavor

Pisses me off , now that I remember how much I threw away :eek:

13. I get that same tangy lemon natural taste. My cuttings were from some AK47, so that could add that extra tang in the taste... I'm not sure if you're cutting off actual buds, but anything besides the calyx (the part the hairs come out of) is either fan leaf, or stem. I'm talking about the leaves growing up on top of the plant near the nuggets that are getting frosty, but in the way of the lower buds.

14. Yes, The sticky nugget leaves only, No Flower or Calyx. I have a Super Lemon Haze, That tastes like lemon rind when it is green and vaporized

15. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that I think LED's have something to do with pre-harvest potency of these bud (resin) green leaves. Possibly because I'm able to get very close to the flowers with LED's versus CFL's as in previous grows, Mybe the heat from the CFL's and they generate degrade the resinated trichomes. This is some wild smokin shit. I never tried vaping the green bud leaves until yesterday. But I can tell you this will be a part of my routine while waiting for the flowers to mature. :smoke:

Just a guess

16. Hon, I also "taste test" my plants before they are ready. It's fun.

However, one thing to watch out for with "wet weed" is moisture in your vape! If the vaporizer is not dry when put away, mold can form! Whip-types are bad about collecting moisture in the tube. Depending on the type of mold, it can result in a bad taste, or life-threatening reactions- as with Aspergillus (sp? and I'm too stoned/lazy too look it up! Hash!).

Granny

17. No Sooner did you say that, I swabed the whip (inside/out) with hydrogen peroxide and dried it inside my dehydrator.

Thanks for the tip

18. Peroxide breaks down into water- which is what we are trying to get rid of! But it will kill the germs and fungi. good idea with the dehydrator!

I think alcohol is better. I use vodka, the higher the proof the better (less water)!

Alcohol is good to make tinctures with, too! My List also has recipes in "Methods of Use - Tinctures"! Tinctures are good for when you can't smoke! Take a bit longer to cut in, but the effects are nice!

Granny

19. I'm sure I did a good cleaning for todays use, But I will use an alcohol base next time. Thanks Very Much....Dado.

I will certainly check out your links too

20. Vaping them is cool, but even better,

throw the trimmings into a QWISO batch and be smoking hash from stuff you wouldda thrown away anyway! :D