i just smoked glass

Discussion in 'General' started by Snazzers, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Me and my friends were scraping resin, and my buddy's bowl broke. We still scraped and smoked, and we tried to be careful but I'm sure I inhaled a small amount of glass shards. I was just wondering what the fine members of grass city believe I should do here, because I don't know what kind of medical stuff can happen because of inhaling glass. If you have any advice, or think its fine, or whatever. Help.

Oh man, this is probably really dumb sounding but I'm a little :smoking:.

2. You should probably inhale more glass.

3. I'm only guessing here so don't take this for fact.

I think your ok though. I think if you smoked glass to the point of damaging your body you would be feeling it quickly..like internal bleeding type shit.

I doubt it would "kick in" hours or days later. Unless you go to a hospital and get checked up though theres no way to be sure...I hope your alright.

4. my guess would be nothing. not sure how you stomach breaks down glass but if it were me id eat some food and drink some water and then move on. unless youre having serve stomach or throat pain, id say you're good.

5. I smoke fiberglass all day erryday!

6. Uh...how does smoke go into your stomach.....

7. Unless the glass was powered after it broke, I doubt you got much, if any when you smoked. Glass is pretty heavy, so unless you just smoked a little pipe, a bong or anything filtered would have removed the heavier glass bits , I think you should be alright.

8. that doesn't sound like the smartest thing you could have done

9. He hasn't posted again... must have died.

10. if your not in any pain yet, i think its safe to say your fine. If you inhaled a sizable piece of glass i think you would know by now lol

11. ah no. not another one of these threads where the poster dies..

12. ...

[​IMG]

13. ^ haha nice find

14. i thought you meant glass, the street drug, at first. but anyways, my buddy was dating this really dumb bitch back in the day and we are all outside smoking a bowl out of their chillum. my buddys girl loads the boal and then proceeds to drop the chillum on the concrete. of course, it broke nearly in half. she then picks up the front broken half with the bowl still loaded and hits it.

she was fine, and im sure you will be too.

15. I am pretty sure glass isnt supposed to go into your body....it might own your colon when it comes out.