Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just smoked for my first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sage4, Aug 16, 2008.

1. yeah, i had mozzarella sticks. fuckin amazing

2. WEED IS FUCKN AWESOME!! Thats one thing you have to remember, It will make you think of shit you never thought of. It almost makes you smarter, too much weed will reverse these effect tho :D

3. yeah man, weed always tends to get out those repressed thoughts

s'why its good for you

4. Dude the first time is awesome.

Too bad my first time was just about the shittiest weed you could possibly get, it was actually going to be used for a rip-off deal, but my idiot friend told the dealer that we were desperate, so we paid 35$ for a 20 bag of the worst crap in the world.

None of us knew it at the time tho, we thought it was chronic :p

5. haha well you probably got higher thinking that it was better stuff than it actually was. placebo effect :D

6. What?

7. You might not wanna talk all emotional stuff to a girl you like, some girls will like it, but others will think you're a pussy

8. its a girl ive known for a while. we have an open relationship. and i dont think talking makes you look like a pussy btw, it just means youre human.

9. Wow, I wish my weed made me psychic.

Take me to your dealer. -deep, raspy voice-

10. haha thats funny, i havent heard that before.

11. ya its normal, im suprised you actually where into her, when i smoke with girls im usually not interested in all for some reason i just want to do fun things or sit there and listen to music......

12. Most casual female smokers are annoying as hell when high and far too many make a show of it.

13. I agree with that, act like there are f'n meth or something, damn annoying ass biatches, control control control!

:D:smoking::wave:

14. Ha! That kind of reminds me of this experience I had with this sixteen year old girl(when I was 20). I hadn't had sex with her yet(never did), but it was in the cards. It was uring a time when I was not smoking that much and I hadn't smoked in like a week. We went to a park(after curfew) and smoked, all the sudden this sense came to me and I was like "What the hell am I doing with you!? You're gonna get me into trouble! It's past curfew and I'm stoned with a 16 year old girl.(thoughts in my head) That pot chilled out my hormones and made me think rationally. She was kind weird too. Singing chitty chitty bang bang, and stuff. I was like"bye bye!"
    ....I like say like alot.

Some advice I would give you mr. guy who just smoked is that you shouldn't get into it too quick. I kind of did, but my friend did really quickly, and he smokes too much in my opinion. ALOT of weed is not healthy for you. I can tell by your post that your one of those people who would enjoy getting into weed, just don't let it consume you.

.....just my opinion.

15. haha nice story. im not the type to be compulsive about anything so i dont think id become too attached to weed, just as a fun thing to do with friends. thanks for the advice.

16. happens to me every time i smoke pretty normal thing for some people. drinking can dot hat as well since people tend to get more (cant think of the word so gonna say cocky if you think of a word for it please tell me lol)

17. that's exactly what I was going to say when I read the OP's post. Me and my friends will stay up for hours drinking/smoking and just debating shit.

18. Props little man on getting high for your first time and liking it man! That is what its all about and its all natural man!

19. i spilled to a girl once then she slapped me and we laughed till she forgot about it but yeah totally normal...what did you smoke?

20. haha that is hilarious im glad im not the only one...luckily i havent been in that situation..... my gf does like deep throats my bowl when she takes a hit, i just laugh my ass off because im stoned as hell and she just looks retarted, she usually just looks at me and gets pissed, so we dont smoke together that much