I just smoked and

Discussion in 'General' started by rb365, Mar 11, 2014.

1. I just smoked 2 bowls in my living room. It was dank shit. I have 4 hours until my parents will be home and they will recognize the smell. If I spray air freshener and open the windows in the living room the smell will go away in 4 hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you could smoke a joint in a hour and still be just fine. btw come back here when ur atleast 18 thanks

3. you can always tell the teenyboppers :laughing:

4. I see you are the type of person to do things without thinking of the consequences. Next time think before you act. What if you couldnt get the smell out?

5. Sometimes, teenagers are mentally challenged when it comes to the usage of marijuana and her sub-products.

I'm afraid, my friend, you may be one of those teenagers. I'm so sorry to be the burden of bad news.

6. The only way to cover up the smell at this point is to take a massive dump and then spray fabreeze, that way instead of smelling like weed it'll smell like Shitrus.

7. Just.. Smoke outside next time. Mommy and daddy probably have a nice back yard to blaze in.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

8. Burn the house down. They'll never guess why.

9. No choice now. That smell will never come out. Youre going to have to kill your parents. Yes I know you dont want to do it but you have to learn your choices have consequences. If you dont want them finding out that you are a pot smoker this is what youre going to have to do.

10. If no one was home, why would you smoke inside rather than outside?

Sent from my Tardis

11. Do it in the library with a candlestick...they won't have a clue what hit em.

12. smoke in your parent's yard, stupid

unless you're a little kid in which case your neighbors will tell on you

13. break a window and take some expensive jewlery.  Someone broke in and smoked in the house.  Easy.

14. Calls mom: "Mommy, mommy some man broke into the house and sat on our couch smoking weed. I told him to leave but he wouldnt. He just wanted to get high. boo hoo hoo /cry /cry /sob Can you stop at Taco Bell on your way home? The whole ordeal made me so hungry...I mean scared but im hungry too"