Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just smoked a g..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spark It29, Jun 26, 2010.

1. I need help I just smoked a g and I do not know what to do now.

2. Enjoy the ride !:wave:

3. hahaah is this that difficult? okay, how about you put on some tunes that you like jammin' too.

4. wait wut? Just chill out to some tunes, listen to some Chillwave or just lay outside in the sun. Lol, I really don't know what to say to this.

5. Jerk off.

Then eat.

Then listen to music.

6. Jacking off first..?! this will result in a instant KO

7. I think this also.

8. Should do it all at once...

9. Only for the weak. :wave:

Only for the strong. :hello:

10. Damn really?
    consider yourself lucky.

go out. hug a tree haha. enjoy it.

11. Go get something to eat.

12. eat the music while jacking off :ey::smoking::smoking:

13. Put something on the TV (Aqua Teen, Sealab, Family Guy), and eat some oreos or chips and a good soda. Then put some good headphones on later and listen to music.

14. Shit you smoked a g? damn kid you're new to smokin huh? if you smoke a g there's a good chance of an overdose...be careful with that shit bro

15. what exactly is an overdose on marijuana?....:confused:

16. Well I know this one guy who smoked about a gram, and then he just got so high he never came down...

17. Go to sleep man.

18. Lol, who DOESNT Jack off first? Screw doing it after a bunch of other shit. you want 100% legendary, not 50.

19. :laughing:

20. this isint a serious question, is it?

you cant overdose on it, its physically impossible. you would have to smoke 30,000 joints in an hour.