Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just smoked a blunt and now I have a baseball game

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dedadoo, Jul 9, 2013.

1. what do I do!!!! I thought the game was going to get rained out so I smoked a blunt and it turns out I have a game in hour. What do I do????? I can't play like this!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Tell them youre sick.

3. cumon bruh put on your high ass-game face and win that shit. go barry bonds on that bitch homie. 

• Like Like x 6
  4. Seriously dude. Either try it if you've experienced the high while playing or say that your sick or a family emergency man!

5. If you do wind up going jack off 2 or 3 times so youll sober up a little.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dude, just do it! Like Nike tells you... You can't disobey the catch-phrase "Just Do It". B/c you know what it means if you don't, right....? you're a p____. It will be fun as hell, but try and put in some eye drops you stoner!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dude play and win its not that complicated

• Like Like x 5
  8. :laughing: :huh:

9. Play high? I play sports high, not for any team, but for fun. I generally do better stoned, especially baseball! I find it easier to focus in on the small object being hurled my direction and I generally have time to think about what to do next in situations like stealing bases or stopping a play. 

10. haha you have to ask.

11. Just focus on hitting ground balls to second. Or of you're a lefty lay a bunt down, don't over think it. Make sure you stick with your fielding/throwing mechanics.

12. ive played football soccer high before its nothing .. go win man ! my cousin on the other hand when he smokes he doesnt wanna do anything . idc ill get stuff dont either way 

13. dude youll be better then you think, i used to play lacrosse games stoned all the time. I played better, i got so much more in the zone

14. dude it's only middle school baseball. Your mom will never know the difference

• Like Like x 12
  15. Exactly. I only played football games geeked

16. Smoke another blunt and go do that shyyyyt!

17. It's for college asshole

18. #18 The Incredible, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013

Makes a thread about how he smoked and is freaking out like a 15 year old that he has a game in an hour... 

replies an hour later... seems legit

what college is this for? And i dont believe an intramural game is a reason for all this commotion 

• Like Like x 4
  19. LOL I was high as fuck bro I didn't even know what I was typing. It's for a college up in MI. Just a try out scrimmage type thing but I did well high.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dude I could talk to the president stoned- let alone a relaxing baseball game-  All the better high!

• Like Like x 1