I just sheltered someone today lol

Discussion in 'General' started by InnerPeace, May 14, 2010.

1. and another thing, wow your post is so wrong it will take forever to properly respond to it. Look dude if it was a matter of "them living in their god fearing world" it would be different. But that's not reality, the reality is they are infiltrating the minds of impressionable kids, influencing laws, and are basically NOT just in their own little bubbles.

2. #42 Ambien, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    Rememer the fact that
    I'm stoned and on my iPhone.

But I guess I was more talking about christianity than religion in general. Christian guidlines can actually free you of your chains to our sinful mature of man. And under the correct mindset we don't have to live under sin. Please dot bring in radical muslims to argue religion. That argument is overused and cliche. I do believe however that parets need to stop shoving scripture down kids throats. I'm glad my family isn't religious so I feel no pressure.
    You are right that SOME Christians really have bad problems with their religious restrictions they set on eachother, yet this isn't necessarily a bad thing to live and be born into a sheltered and pressured religious lfestyle. You forget that once most forced christians attend college they realize how conservative and strict their religion was and they can CHOOSE to stock with it or abandon it. Believe it or not some kids can actually think for themselves and disown the accepted family religion.
    Oh and btw.

I'm not Christian I'm agnostic and I do not believe Jesus is the messiah.

I do however agree with their Biblical ideology. Not their twisted conservative interpretations of it.

3. #43 InnerPeace, May 14, 2010

This makes me angry:mad:. All I have to say to you sir is that's lies nothing but lies pure and simple.(reffering o the comment about christianity freeing yourself to imaginary sins)

Forget radical muslims. I don't have any beef with muslims(personal experiences they actually talk to ur like your human, unlike christians talk to you like your a dirty rotten unsaved sinner).

Ok, back to reality.

20 reasons to abandon christianity

Christianity is based on fear
    Christianity preys on the innocent
    Christianity is based on dishonesty
    Christianity is extremely egocentric
    Christianity breeds arrogance, a chosen-people mentality
    Christianity breeds authoritarianism
    Christianity is cruel
    Christianity is anti-intellectual, anti-scientific
    Christianity has a morbid, unhealthy preoccupation with sex
    Christianity produces sexual misery
    Christianity has an exceedingly narrow, legalistic view of morality
    Christianity encourages acceptance of real evils while focusing on imaginary evils
    Christianity depreciates the natural world
    Christianity models hierarchical, authoritarian organization
    Christianity sanctions slavery
    Christianity is misogynistic
    Christianity is homophobic
    The Bible is not a reliable guide to Christ's teachings
    The Bible is riddled with contradictions
    Christianity borrowed its central myths and ceremonies from other ancient religions
    http://www.seesharppress.com/20reasons.html

Anyways I successfully derailed my own thread :laughing:. I just couldn't let ignorance be spout say nothing. It's a weakness of mine I know.

4. #44 Ambien, May 14, 2010
    You haven't proven anything except the fact that your beliefs have obviously not helped you. Good luck with being a male whore.

Your argument is based off weak steriotypical anti Christian arguments.
    You cannot generalize the intelligence, level of self awareness, or ignorance of Christians. This proves nothing except you have a cliche FML past that caused
    your cynicism towards christianity.

You appear to be a sensitive lost confused young man who is desperately trying to defend himself with common Christian misconceptions. I agree with you that Christianity leads to a miserable sex life and is based
    off fear. The bible is also the most accurate depiction of Christ and his teachings. And the rest of your argument is such generalized pitiful crap that should be deserved a response. Learn to accept other religions and don't be so self righteoussness and precocious.

Btw please don't become a prostitute. That's pathetic. Have some self respect.. Oh wait you clearly have Wayy too much considering your "glory to me! I hve done a good deed!" and your hypocrital and contradicting arguments. I did not intend for this to become an argument but rather a friendly discussion, but you are clearly too emotionally involved in your hatred of Christianity to be engaged in friendly banter.

I would list secularist generalizations but I wouldn't want too push you over the edge. Please learn to politely disagree. Maturity
    is possible even over the Internet. Crazy huh?

5. Can someone please explain to me why the fuck we're talking about religion? Jesus fuck man, this is a thread about OP being a good guy and helping people in need. Now this thread has turned into a religion thread and that was not the purpose of this thread. Stop fucking ruining the thread with your shit.

6. someone came into the thread with some shit about christianity freeing yourself from sins and it rubbed me the wrong way. So I went into a long anti-christianity rant, which he fed with more christian-induced-bullshit which got me even more riled up, and yea..

7. Well they should take this to a PM or something. It's ruining the thread, don't you agree?

This thread goes from :D :) :confused: :mad:

8. Of course I agree, and hahaha/\ the smilies are incredibly accurate and hilarious!!!:hello: But I'm at the point where I can't say anything about it because I contributed to the derailing of my own thread:confused:. Ahhh the price you pay to be the messenger of truth:)

9. Inner I apologize if me saying that all humans have a sinful nature. But what I said wasn't even very controversial. You can overcome your hypothetical sinful nature and lust to sin If you practice ascetity in a correct mindset. Buddhists believe this, Mormons believe this, and Muslims believe this. What's tour
    problem?

10. I want to do away with the word sin entirely. It's a manifestation of a lie that is christianiity and is just so stupid as a concept. Perfect god made me imperfect, so i must worship him for eternity in hopes that he forgives me for not being made perfect by gods obvious imperfect ass. That's my problem.

Also I don't know what your trying to do by listing more religions in order for me to agree with you. While I have personal beef with christianity, I think all religions are a stupid waste of time.

11. I suppose, but I think it's ruining the good vibes in the thread. I suppose my post kinda did the same. You're a good guy OP. We need more people like you in this world. Too many idiots in this world.

12. Why fight nature?

13. Word.:smoking:

14. good shit man...i'd be down for doin stuff like that if i actually had money

15. Chilll out. That's why I'm agnostic.

16. whoa whoa who i ain't reading all that shit, way too stoned

somebody give me a re-cap of whats going on, yeah?

:D

17. - I helped out a family

-ambien believes that christianity is uber awesome and god has a point on condemning us to eternity for finite imaginary sins

-ambien gets owned(imo ;))

Okay, you're up to date:devious:

18. Thread goes like this:

:D
    :)
    :confused:
    :mad:
    :eek:
    :p

19. That's really awesome of you, dude. Kudos.

20. thanks