I just sheltered someone today lol

Discussion in 'General' started by InnerPeace, May 14, 2010.

1. So after I came out of walmart getting supplies for the grow someone hits me up for change. I said for what you need food or somethin? and he said he just got kicked off the streets its a whole family and shit. So I told them to follow me(they had a car) and I drove to this nearby motel and bought them 2 nights. They were so grateful. These people were clean cut and everything so I know they were good people just stuck in a rut.

It feels so great to help out my fellow man:)

2. +rep that was very generous of you. Paying it forward like a saint.

3. +rep more ppl like u should exist.

4. I've been a nomad for the last year or so.

It's such a hard life.

5. Dude, that is awesome. Good for you, man.

Who knows? That could have been the one helping helping hand that family needed to get back on their feet.

This bowl is for you, good sir.

6. ur a great person
    weed makes us better ppl! :D:D:D
    if u didnt have that money from growing and stuff u probably wouldnt have done this
    good for you tho
    most wouldnt do this even if had lots of money
    + rep

7. Quoted for the muhfuckin truth. :smoking:

8. +rep man.

you've got good karma coming your way.

9. I haven't even benefited(recently) from growing yet. This came out of my paycheck.:wave:

Now, the truth of the matter is if I didn't smoke weed I probably wouldn't have done this. I naturally lack empathy, put a few bowls to my dome and I'm the nicest guy I swear. Weed just makes me vibe with everyone better and just improves my ability to show love. Seriously I was so blown when he asked me for money, if i were sober and irritable I just may have told him no.

10. Either way bro, you certainly are a badass in my book. :bongin:

11. "Pride is like underwear, essential, but indecent if exposed."
    "nobody ever choked to death swallowing his own pride."
    Alas your deeds are noble, yet it is clear that below your conscious awareness
    you posted it to gain something in return. I'm not bashing you, but I am adressing this problem as a society issue. Hell I don't think I'd have the stones to pull of a deed that good, but What ever happened to doing a good deed in humility and quietness? Be meek and serve in the sahdows, for a man who serves in the daylight is always wanting something back in return.

That is a great thing you did OP. Don't think I'm bashing you, Its just that this threads purpose is blatantly Obvious. Stay in the shadows my man.

12. This. +Rep my friend, you deserve a lot more. Karma will get ya back.

13. lol. you shoulda putem to work movin product. feed a man a fish...

ha jk good job

14. I'm going to fax you some acid as a reward haha ;)

15. I would agree on this in most cases however he must've shelled out quite some money for 2 nights, I think there are exceptions for exceptionally good deeds :D

16. "Pride is like underwear, essential, but indecent if exposed."
    "nobody ever choked to death swallowing his own pride."
    Alas your deeds are noble, yet it is clear that below your conscious awareness
    you posted it to gain something in return. I'm not bashing you, but I am adressing this problem as a global issue. What ever happened to doing a good deed in humility and quietness? Be meek and serve in the sahdows, for a man who serves in the daylight is always wanting something back in return.

That is a great thing you did OP. Don't think I'm bashing you, Its just that this threads purpose is blatantly Obvious. Stay in the shadows my man.
    There shouldn't be an expected return investment for your deeds.
    Please don't think I'm being condescending, just trying to give a different perspective on the ultimate motives. I'm sure you did that deed out of the goodness of your heart, but I felt I had to get that of my chest. I'd +rep if I could.

17. great post man one of the reasons i enjoy smoking so much myself is the love it makes me feel for my common man. this bowls to your generous and kind spirit. I try to always remind myself the importance of generosity-- which will bring me much more happiness than blowing cash on material or more weed ever would. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

18. Also, lead by example. This thread may inspire someone to do good. I prolly wont drive em out to a motel and buy him a room, but maybe drop some change. Monkey see monkey do.

19. Didn't think about that one shiny. I guess this thread does have a purpose of
    inspiration, but I remain doubtful to the ultimate motive behind this bing to inspire others. Maybe it's just me, but u think what makes a good deed a good deed is the reason/motives behind it.
    A rich man once flauntily gave large amounts of money to the church where everyone could see him and so they would know of his righteousness. But a begged came up when no one was looking and gave all she had to the church meekly and in the shadows. -the lord thinks that the latter is the more righteouss task and the proud rich man is just a glory
    seeker.

20. So you can fax acid.