I just shampoo'd and conditioned by pubic hair

Discussion in 'General' started by Baloobas, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Welcome to Comfortville

population: me

2. for the first time?

3. next goal: braids

4. This was the first time with success. I used this girly grape-seed stuff with added soy buter or something...

I'm thinking of getting a pubic gerry curl, or an elvis do

thanks bro.

Seriously this really made my day. I was down in the dumps before but now I just feel like a naked innocent boy roaming the countryside.

Feels good man

5. I pick at my pubic hair with a comb like a black man does to his afro.

6. That's some serious ???profit.

7. do you leave the pick in all day?

[​IMG]

8. I was enjoying my munchies until I saw this thread. Thanks.

9. Jesus with how much I sweat down there I couldnt imagine not washing my balls/pubic area.

Keeping it well trimmed also helps the whole "comfort" situation.

10. Shaved my balls 1 time, i dont mean trim i mean shaved them mofos.... Most uncomfortable thing in the world when that shit started growing back. lol

11. LOL :hello:

12. I'm out there Jerry and I'm loving every minute of it.

13. I shampoo my pubic hairs just about everytime I shower. I usually just use whatever is left on my hands after scrubbing it into my hair. It's highly efficient. :smoking:

14. I have to admit, im a bit jealous of never having experienced that level of comfort :eek:

but on the other hand, shaved is better in nearly every way. Chicks like it, feels great and really clean, plus it makes your little buddy down there look 1.5x bigger :hello:

15. You should have just shaved. :confused_2:

16. Shaving is the way to go. No girl appreciates pubic hairs in her mouth while she's trying to lick your balls...

17. It just feels like a breath of fresh air

18. Pics or didn't happen :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!:p

19. Shaved balls + silk boxers= extreme comfort