I just severely burned my lip on my vape!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Symphony, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Firstly,
    Let me be the first to say, This is the lowest of all lows for me. The worst of the worst. Rock bottom. Dont judge me off this one isolated incident, but rather, judge me off my whole legacy.

Anways, We begin:

Its almost 1 AM here, family is sleeping, I start heating up the vape, and load my bowl with some fresh Sour Diesel.

I begin vaping at a sufficient 358' on my Vapor Bros. vaporizer. Its going great, im getting super faded. Slowly and Slowly, I get higher & higher.

Im now in what I refer to as "The Super-Fade" (when your body plateaus, and achieves the highest high possible)

Im done, Ive vaped the entire delicious bowl. I stored the vaped bud, and inhaled the last of the vapor.

I was going to set my scalding hot vape bowl, on the windowsil, for it to cool off.
    Upod doing so, I went to inhale on the mouthpiece for the last of the vapors, unfortunately for me, I didnt realize that I was carrying the scaldingly hot, 358' Degrees, piece of glass, that I concequently placed onto my lips.

I heard my flesh singe, I felt excruciating pain, I gasped.

My head is reeling, my lips feel as though blood is oozing from them.
    I am in Hell, almost in tears, writhing on the floor, without making a sound.
    The pain intensifies, and gripes at my body for the next few minutes.

Finally, after antogonizing minutes of pain, I get up, and examine my lips in the mirror.

Not too bad, definitely burned, and a little swollen.
    Not discolored either, but definetly burnt.

The pain is dull, nulling againts my entire jaw.

I immediately head to my imac, to log into Grasscity, and post the whole story.

Now you know...

Im going to try and enjoy this high, while I sooth my seared lips.

2. That sucks man. At least it doesn't look bad though, that would be hella shitty

3. hahahaahhahah that sucks man ice it up i guess

4. Internet Rule 638 - Never begin a post with a Dane Cook quote on a public BBS.

Otherwise, here's hoping for the swift recovery of your face. :)

5. I didn't read the post, but I just wanna say thanks, when I read that title I grinned then laughed a little.
    Burning your lip? You better not do that, right?
    Ha

6. hahahaha i bet it looks like you got herpes now

7. Maybe you shouldn't have been "mouthing off" so much...

Maybe this will teach you to have a "stiff upper lip"....

Ok I'm done :p

8. Haha. Funny story, but that sucks man.

9. you have writing talent haha.

that sucks man but uber fadedness leads to these types of accidents.

yesterday i bought a standard bong peice for 5 bucks and jokingly i was like ill be back in ten minutes.

as i break a piece like twice a week,

i get home, put it in the bong as i go to smash a piece of ice into the tube and i hear a smash on the ground.

go back and the guys just laughing as hard as he can at me.

but yea, your story involves pain, which sucks, but its temporary.

10. Duuude +rep for doing the same thing I did with my friends

Except I just kinda touched my lips to it for a nanosecond

11. post a pic of your lip and i'll tell how serious it is

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-yZFbzaWbg]YouTube - Monkey Pee![/ame]

:D

13. Haha I have a Vapor Bros that isn't the hands free one. There have been many times where I accidently put the bowl end to my lips. I've never actually been burnt though.