Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just scraped out my metal pipe a little

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Atlas, May 24, 2009.

1. Can I get high off of what came out? If so how?

2. Its called resin. Roll it into a ball and smoke it.

3. Yes you can. Its called resin, and it should be black and tar looking. Smoke it.

edit: crownic beat me to it :|

4. #5 Atlas, May 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
    Its really powdery it doesn't want to clump. :(

fixed

5. I used to always scrape resin from the bowl when I would run out of weed.

Is it bad for the lungs when smoking resin?

6. A good tip to squeeze some extra resin out after you've scraped it some is to dry hit it. All you gotta do is hit the pipe with a lighter like you normally would except with no weed in it. It will turn the resin to goo and will be a lot easier to scrape than dry resin. Resin is harsh on the lungs but it sure does get you high.:D

7. Yes, it's mainly tar and various other carcinogens. It's horrible on your lungs but I'm sure that won't stop you.:rolleyes:

8. I smoked it :D

9. Resin is basically the cigarette of marijuana users. Its shitty and unhealthy, but it gets the job done.

10. that is true, I personally dont smoke it, but I don't see why you shouldnt
    It has THC :rolleyes:

11. Seems like a real douche bag remark.

12. Yeah I always scrape my shit and then roll it up. Freeze it. Then smoke it in portions out of my bong. I was high on a resin ball for 24 hours straight.

13. Que? Things seem so much more literal over the internet.. It was not meant to be negative in any way. The fact that it is unhealthy isn't going to stop anyone, otherwise we wouldn't be smoking in the first place. We have all smoked resin including myself, if I were being negative then that would make me a hypocrite. We are all here for the same reason, bro, good vibes all around. Smoke some weed and chill.:bongin:

14. If it was powdery then there was probably some ash in there as well. Doesn't really matter though, because I'm pretty sure ash wont burn anyways.