i just scored some...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jakkkeiscool, Aug 4, 2009.

1. i just scored a couple of e pills from a friend of mine, i had purchased a half oz. of mushies for only 40 cuz my guy wanted to get rid of them, so we exchanged some treats and i ended up with two white crowns and three blue transformers.
    i want to try out the white crown town and just chill at home.
    good idea?

2. There is no way that that could be a bad idea. Have fun sirrah :D

3. Test kit?

4. Hahaha, thanks! No test kit at all though, would that matter in taking the pills? Also I was reading about parachuting the pill, is that a good idea? I mean, I've never done ecstacy but am not scared of trying it, i've dealt with mushies tons of times before so i'm pretty sure i can handle it, just want a way to ingest it, to feel a good high for a good bit and still manage to not be wired in the early a.m period hahaha
    any suggestions are welcome :)

hahah also...i like smoking weed on top of everything so no suggestions about "you gotta smoke a bowl or two!" hahaha

5. #5 bigwill2010, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
    ecstasydata.org and pillreports.com

Search the pill name on ecstasy data and look for one in your area.
    On pillreports, search the name and in your area of the country (North America --> North west or south west, I don't know where San Diego is. I'm on the east).
    I would NEVER suggest taking a pill until you look it up. I've bought some crazy shit sold as rolls.
    And e is nothing like shrooms really. Take every emotion you've ever felt in your life (all the good and bad) and strain out all the bad. You're left with a pile of good feelings. Now multiply that pile by 1,763,492. Now swallow that pile of feelings in one gulp with a bit of water. That's how e feels. Maybe some rainbows around lights if your dosage is high enough, jaw grinding, sweating, your body will feel like it's flying. It's indescribable. Look them up, take whatever you think is best, and enjoy it because your first time will be the best ever (hopefully).
    Also, smoking weed on e will increase the mild hallucinogenic effects: things may be wavy, or look "extra-pretty." LOL. That's the best way I can describe it. And lights will be very sparkly and colorful. Have fun!

6. When they start hitting you, you will not feel like chilling at home Lol. I can imagine you going out around your block and talking to random strangers. :laughing:
    Also have some ciggies handy.. Smoking is 100x more awesome

7. You cant compare MDMA and shrooms. Thats like comparing balloons and icecubes.

8. ballons and ice cubes are quite compareable actually.

9. plug that shit.

10. You traded, 14g of shrooms for like 5 rolls....
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

11. ^This.
    I re-read this thread and I realized you said half o of mushies. You could sell those easily for 10 a gram around my area. 5 rolls would run 50-70 here.
    Not hating, but that wasn't a very good trade at all. Those better be some bomb ass fucking rolls. Srsly.

12. Hahah hey! I traded them with this one girl that i've known all my life and even tho i do swing the other way i love this girl!
    haha, okay well one hour after ingestion... shit :) :):):)

13. and no i didnt trade all of them! just gave her an 1/8th!

14. an 8th for 5 rolls, dope man.
    My 8ths cost 20$. My .1 mdma caps cost 5$.
    so that means you got a better deal than me :(
    *tear*

15. how are those rolls??
    i'd be weary of those transformers...unless they're the round pills and NOT the cut outs.

16. go take a shit, you will jizz

17. haha whats wrong with the cutouts? nah i got the round pills, pretty sure their legit, my friend has taken them on various occassions and told me she rolled her ass off hahaha
    but last night...hahaha good times :)