I just saw the saddest thing today,...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MFKWOO, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Yesterday i went to my first Freshman party. I usually dont go because i carry weed pretty much everywhere and cops tend to prey on freshmen kids. So i went , took about 5 joints. When i went, the smell of tobacco made me sick to my stomach. EVERYONE was smoking a cigarette. I saw one of my friends smoking cigarette, i took it from his hands, stomped on it and offer him a joint. His exact words were "Nah man, i dont do that unhealthy shit"

Worst night of my life.

2. #2 zappierdesert, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
    I suggest calling the suicide hotline.

3. Really bro? Just don't fuck with underclassmen at all, never a good situation.

4. if thats the worst night of your life, you have a pretty fucking good life :smoke:

5. So the worst night of your life was caused by some punk smoking a cigarette?

Fuckin' freshman...

6. Lol more weed for you to smoke....

7. Seriously? Hey man, not everyone likes cigarettes but who are you to judge?

8. If someone grabbed my cancer stick from my hands and stomped on it there would be hell to pay.

9. NO! I dont give a fuck if they smoke tobacco , no problem! What was so sad, was what the kid said "Nah man i dont do that unhealthy shit". HE THOUGHT MARIJUANA WAS BAD FOR HIM(while he was smoking a cigarette.

:mad:

10. Honestly, you haven't seen stupidity and ignorance before? I swear most of our society is just brainwashed idiots :smoke:

Hearing something like this isnt surprising at all

11. You have stupid friends thats all :D

12. #12 nomotivation, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    He's a 15 year old kid at a party smoking ciggerettes. Sounds like he's a fucking faggot.

*Name calling/disrespect is not tolerated here.- BAGZ*

13. Is this college freshman or HS freshman.

If highschool, gtfo.

14. ^^ pwned

15. Why did you chuck his fag? its his cigarette!!

16. You sound like an asshole.

17. Opinions are like Ass Holes, everyone has a different one.

18. hahahhaha clearly.......:confused:

19. That isn't how the saying goes at all.

20. careful saying fag around here man. Americans get confused and ask why someone was smoking a gay person. :D