I just saw the funniest thing on my last pick-up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by anonymous911, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Me and my buddy, T, were going to pick up a doob from a new connect about 15 minutes away from campus and we roll up to his apartment complex, get out of the car and end up having to walk to the other side of the complex to meet this guy. It was one of those sketch money-weed-handshake-handoff deals. Then we turn around to leave and there is a white Crown Victoria car with red lettering on it parked right behind us and I'm like "oh shit, cops" so T and I walk away kinda inconspicuously but very paranoid. I looked back and the Crown Vic says "Mulch Patrol" :eek:

2. What does Mulch Patrol mean?

3. hell if I know. I guess they go around and make sure the wood-chunks aren't getting into any trouble?

4. hahah mulch patrol?
    shitheads aha

5. Lol yeah we have some bullshit called "Citizens on Patrol" here too. They ride in crown vics and all it is is a bunch of old people with nothing better to do than ride around town and bust peoples balls by giving them traffic tickets since that's all they can do. Fake cops, fuck...

6. omg thats great!

7. This isn't really on topic, but today I woke up to see I had two tickets: One for parking in the wrong direction, and the other for 'improper parking to the curb'. Even though I was parked facing the correct direction...and I was parked the same way I always am...

8. When im blazed as shit those public safety vehicles always freak me out.

9. I didnt care much for the story, but then seeing the picture. I would have shit myself.

ahaha. good story man. I got pretty good at hand to hand deals in high school man.

dap the money...shoot the shit for a minute...dap the bud on saying goodbye

10. So now i'm at home for my spring break and I was driving around town and I saw, I guess the main base for these cars 'cause it looked like the building in the picture. Gotta love people who take their stupid jobs seriously :p