Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just saw something really cool

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dle_240, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Well maybe it's because i'm high but I thought I would share. Well I'm just sitting here smoking out of The Joker(my bong). Well I kinda had it tilted to the side. So as I'm clearing the smoke I look down and there is a meduim size bubble that has smoke in it. It sayed in the bubble for a few seconds and then poped and my bong had some smoke come out of it. Has anyone ever seen this happen before?

2. Interesting, a smoke bubble. I didn't even know that was possible. Sounds interesting.

3. Never seen a smoke bubble...well not in real life. I did see a meteorite/commit (not sure what the difference is but I know theres one) the other night while smoking. That was pretty cool.

4. smoke bubble... wow that sounds really cool. well technically when the smoke is coming to the surface of the water in your bong it's in a "smoke bubble" the entire time until it breaks the water line and fills up your chamber.. so maybe your bong water is so dirty that the murky shit on the top didn't let the smoke break through and it just formed a little bubble.. that and a combination of a slow, gentle inhale on your bong?

interesting thing to think about.

5. ive got them on top of the water when im doing waterfalls and stuff.

6. Ive seen people blow smoke bubbles, with soap in their hand. Looks pretty cool

7. Yea, I just saw a girl blow a smoke bubble on a Super High Me commercial.

8. I make smoke/vapor bubbles all the time. It's fun seeing how big you can make em.

Take a water bottle and cut a hole in the bottom that you can blow into. Then open the cap and dip that part in soapy water.

Take a hit and blow through the other side. You can make sweet bubbles that turn into a smoke cloud when they pop.

I've made some as big as basketballs with multiple hits.

9. you should go buy the little bottle of bubbles for a dollar. and take a huge rip and blow a shit load of smoke bubbles. its a lotta fun

10. haha ya I love that, and sometimes like, since the smoke is hot, the bubble just stays there suspended in mid air then you pop it haha NICE.