I just saved a girl...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gotalighter?, Oct 28, 2012.

1. About an hour ago i went outside to get a smoke i left in my car... Somewhere nearby someone had loud music playing and i wasnt paying alot of attention to it, in the background i heard what sounded like a woman just screaming at the top of her lungs, i thought it might have been the music at first so i kept going, when the song stopped and i still heard it i got concerned, i walked up and down the road trying to find where i was hearing the noise from before i did anything...

was a few houses down when i heard a high pitched and very distinctly "someone save me please call the police hes gonna hurt me!" and it wasnt a normal shout, she was freaking screaming at the top of her lungs. I immediately turned ran into my house and called the police, they showed up about a minute later. I saw them drive by in the direction i had been walking. I stayed in my living room for about 20 minutes when a knock on my door, it was a cop, he came to tell me I had saved a women from sexual assault and possibly worse...

They caught the guy and hes going away...Thank god i wanted a cigar or that poor women :( ...

Gave them the story i just told you and they asked me to stay by the phone for the next bit just in case...so thats what im doing...

Holy fuck I hate this town :(:(

2. Good job man you did the right thing

3. if you didnt blaze this could have ended differently.

good shit on doing the right thing OP.

glad to hear there are some good people left in the world though.

4. Coulda been a gangbang....

5. Good on you. You just made your town a little better. Imagine how thankful she is.

6. Good job OP I'm sure that woman is very thankful you helped her.

7. yea man your good deed is done... hopefully the guy didnt see cops come up to youre house.....
    "When I get out of Suzys House, you're in BIG trouble"
    D: D: D:

8. Kudos to OP, that's really an amazing story. Hope the lady is ok, this would be hard to go through even with the good you did.

9. That's fucked up, but it happens so often it's crazy. Luckily she had a bystander to save her. Kudos! :smoking:

10. Right on man, feel good story of the night.

11. you should hit up that chick now, be like yo uhh i just saved you......just so i could rape you myself. muawahaha

12. Its the only thing to do :(...

I was grabbing a cigar but yeah...i wouldnt smoke cigars if i didnt blaze.
    I hope and assume most people would do the same if they heard what I heard...:(:mad:

13. Two rapes in one night?

Hawt.

14. [quote name='"Gotalighter?"']

Its the only thing to do :(...

I was grabbing a cigar but yeah...i wouldnt smoke cigars if i didnt blaze.
    I hope and assume most people would do the same if they heard what I heard...:(:mad:[/quote]

They didn't in the 60's.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

Maybe times have changed :smoke:

15. You did good.

If karma exists, I'm sure it will reward you.

16. I think he is trying to say that its fine to save the girl, but don't treat her like the victim right away. We don't know anything about the guy or their relationship other than what the OP told us. I don't think GTA is saying rape is acceptable. Anymore.

17. Props to you OP! We need more people like you in this world that seems to be headed in a downward spiral...as you can plainly see with some posters above...You are the resistance. You should be proud of yourself!

18. well now his boys are gonna hunt you down snitch OMG JK

19. Well you saved her from getting raped. So now you are in the prime position too woo her and get some rape free pussy.

20. she fine OP? Shoulda picked her up.

After all, she owes you. Doesn't she?