Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just rolled my first joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Molly420, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Honestly, I don't know what everyone above is saying.

For the first time, yeah it's not horrible

But it looks like a joint I would never smoke. First off, put more bud inside. It looks like a little pathetic twig. Second, it's uneven as hell. I don't know what the dollar bill method is, but I'd recommend you learn to roll it the real way. Lastly, it looks like the end was completely messed up, which means you're going to have to burn a ton of paper.

2. That's really good for a first girl! Jus make sure it's tight and burn the shit paper before you smoke it. Don't wanna inhale paper smoke >_<

3. [quote name='"Chevyboy"']Hey cut her some slack that's actually a ok joint , just get a couple g's and 50 papers...don't stop untill you can roll perfect cones[/quote]

I second this motion. Go check out some good cones online! Great advice broheim!

4. Looks like it would get the job done to me.

5. that shit look like it went through world war 3

6. Get some king sizes. I swear they will help you roll better.

7. Yup, that was my bad, misspoke. I know i'm a decent roller, not excellent and still learning but I've been rolling for about 5 years now so i know the drill.
    And sure, i might have taken my post a bit too far, but i still think some people in this thread are judging the joint based on the girl behind it. That's just what i think anyways ;)

8. Find someone who rolls well or check the internet for advice - rolling is an art and has quite a big learning curve. The tighter the joint, the better and you want a nice roach too, something tight enough for a smooth draw. Took me about a year to get to the stage where I could roll this outside with no help :

[​IMG]

9. As long as a joint doesn't run/doesn't burn up in under a minute it's good in my book.

10. lmao nice J, but that is easily the freakiest pic I've seen thus far on GC. Trippy af :smoke:

11. Ive seen much worse.

12. Bra's hot OP ;)

Let's be real here. It's not as bad as some of the other "Rate My Joint" threads here in apprentice. It's not perfect, but it's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be, and I have no issues telling people what's real.

Hell, I can roll perfect blunts every time, but still use a roller for joints. The papers are too slick and are difficult to tuck.

I've never understood joints though, they use 2 bubbler bowls worth of bud, don't last nearly as long as a blunt would, and produce way more smell than anything else besides blunts.

I only roll one if I'm driving somewhere in town or rarely to switch it up. I'm never actually like "ahh, what a great decision" I'm usually like *half stoned* "that's it?!"

13. That's why you gotta roll spliffs.

14. The Boobs Sure Get You Extra Points

15. I dont think its too bad.. I gotta admitt.. I can't roll for shit... My method involves me wrapping my paper around a pencil, putting in a filter and packing my finely ground bud in the pre rolled joint.. My hands are too shaky to roll free handed but it actually comes out pretty well. :)

16. i consider this cheating lol

17. not bad its 1000x better than my first joint

18. Agreed I prefer blunts over joints everyday of the week. I just thought I would try :D and thanks btw. That bra cost me 65$ It was custom. I have custom sized tits. 36 F's. Since I posted this thread I have gone back to blunts. But appreciate everybodys responses :rolleyes:

19. I smoked it. It smoked really well. Nice even drags, To everyone who suggested I put more weed in it. I'm a real lightweight. that joint got me blazed. I was stoned for hours. :hello:

20. if you want to improve here is what you do..

buy yourself a large cigar or 2 or a pouch of tobacco and some rolling papers

and just practice.

if its not rolling well in your hands, take the zigzag between your hands and rub it a bit.

the moisture from your hands should almost activate the paper and make it easier to roll

i find the dollar bill method makes my joints too tight. i suggest taking the time to learn how to roll

a joint the old fashioned way, by hand. trust me it is rewarding