The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just realized...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zylark, Apr 5, 2003.

1. i'm super stoned, and super happy.

i just realised that i'm also perfectly happy with *me*. i'm actually truly honest to bob happy. how can that be?

usually i'm a bit more, erm, down to earth, but right now i can't help smile :)

2. Smile on, Zylark...smile on!!!! :)

3. ya im pretty fuckin happy with myself most of the time too... and then *punks* ( ;)rmjl) come along who get scared and decide i shouldnt ... and try to diss to their friends until i look at them... and then they stop .... and then i steal their girlfriends.. lol

4. i get PISSED at myself..
    cause im fucking stupid when it comes to girls..
    i mean i get girls..mad girls, and im not shy at all at first

but once I start liking htem for more than just physical features..ya know..i start gettin nervous more around them..and end up doing the STUPIDEST shit..
    but eh..

5. yeah man i feel that.. u notice how the more girls r around u the more confident u get... but if yur just wit her tellin her all that emotional shit nuthin right comez out

Grasscity Deals Near You