Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Just Realized...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by amicold, Feb 5, 2007.

1. I haven't smoked in a very very long time, I probably have no tolerance anymore, annnnd that I have no bud. I usually can find something laying around, but as of now, nothing. I don't even think I know anyone anymore, which means more than likely a long route to some green through a few friends.

2. hmm interesting

3. very :smoking:

4. why not?

5. good luck it always takes me some time to find a new dealer when i get to a new area. just keep you ears and nose on the prowl and i'm sure youll find what your lookin for.

6. I think you'll find you can get back in the loop of contacts if you want to.(hint : if you cant : Parties)

7. Go to a party wearing an old shirt that says "Take me to your dealer... Seriously." (in sharpe marker)