I just realized ive never smoked with a girl

Discussion in 'General' started by yota420, Jul 15, 2008.

1. I never really thought about it....
    I go to a relatively small private school and like half the guys smoke but i dont know of any girls that do regularly... wtf is with this

2. I'm sorry to hear that!
    Don't know if having a vagina changes the smoking experience tho...

3. sucks for you.

4. first time i smoked it was with my girlfriend and her 2 best friends. she shotgunned it to me :p

5. actually i take that back ive smoked with a girl once lol i forgot... but still that was like half a year ago... seems like no girls smoke

6. you just dont know the right girls :D

7. The stoner chick is a rare breed, they were weeded out in the 1960's and early 1970's by undercover FBI agents.

8. oooh but it does....

9. who cares?

10. hahaha such a good unintentional pun

11. My initial response: you're not missing anything

Give it another few months I'm sure you will

12. ive been high around girls but ive only smoked with one 1 time.

It was my friends sister whos like in her late teens/early 20s and had a baby. And she was watching it and i just got kinda weirded out. I mean i smoked with a mom in front of a baby.

I always think of women as such noble creatures and seeing them act all goofy and shit while high kind of weirds me out. Id get so self consciouns around girls while being stoned id imagine itd kill the buzz.

i can just be myself around the guys.

13. "Noble creatures." lmfao. Creatures xD

But yeah smoking with girls isn't that great to me; seems the weed takes away all my confidence :/

14. Come on.. You never smoked out a chick before???

That just sucks my friend... Sorry to hear that..

If you go to a bar and mention pot most girls will be all over it... Not all the time but I've done this on numerous occasions...

15. Does sometimes.

Girl guy-friends (like, one of the guys) are the shit, its refreshing sometimes but just the same. Sometimes when you're with girly-girl smokers it can get a bit surreal.

I've not smoked with a [insert minority*]

*transvestite
    *hermaphradite
    *monkey
    *clown

16. i dont like smokin wit any girls around here cause they cheif the shit outta my L

17. Shotgunnin with a lady is the shit