Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just realized all my friends are stoners...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Papageorgio, Feb 6, 2010.

1. So tonight i came to the realization that pretty much all my friends are stoners. I've never really given it any thought, but an awkward moment happened tonight that made me realize my social surroundings.

What had happened was a friend of mine i used to work with stopped by to chill, and he brought a girl i used to work with. she was kinda new when i worked there, but my buddy had gotten to know her. the thing was... she wasn't a stoner.

so i was already ripped when they came over, and my buddy loaded a bowl when he showed up. we were both pretty high, so we started doing our high thing...

which involved:
    talking in depth about random pointless stuff
    spacing out to music
    spacing out to music while watching some kind of visualizer
    laughing about almost everything
    talking about how good the weed was
    smoking weed

but what made it awkward was the fact that the non smoker couldn't really participate in any of that.

then i realized i've never really ran into this situation before...

2. nice find sherlock, everyone is a stoner!

3. You are a...

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:POTHEAD:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

Welcome to the club!

- Leaf

4. i have it half and half...

i know what you mean though. i don't think my stoner friends would get along with my non stoner friends and vice versa.

5. but they're not! there's a few out there that haven't discovered it's amazingness yet! she just couldn't understand how i can just sit here and listen to music and not watch t.v. or something.

6. I`m the only one left smoking weed.

Even the person I have grabbed off the last 5 years quit smoking it..

7. Hey man, smoking unlocks your inner Jimmy Morrison, and he had an ear for music something awful.

8. i think its weird when other peeps arnt smokin. its kinda like,,,,why not but then again whats the point. idk. but i will smoke till i die. i have plenty of weed free friends too. idk just a normal thing to me like i smoke cigs and my buddy dosnt. u know??

9. Am I not the only person who sometimes has no talk moments with people and just bump out to the music.

10. lol absolutely not. i think a lot of stoners do that. the problem is that non-stoners don't understand what we're doin, and its an awkward situation for them...

man they're missin out.

11. Word. I always wonder how some people are anti-weed. It makes no fucking sense.

12. This is how I like it. I can't really relate to most people that don't smoke. They just aren't thinking the same way I do usually. However, that's not to say there's NO ONE that doesn't smoke that I get along with.

13. I'm split about half and half. I'll admit it still is fun hanging around with people who don't smoke when you are high.

The other day my roommate and me were smoking with a friend of ours who doesn't smoke and she said we were very entertaining. I also think that when I'm high and go to places where there are sober people if I'm in the right high and state of mind it can be so much fun. But if you are in that high where you just wanna chill and talk about random high shit, it's not the best idea to be around non-stoners.

14. I've only been blazing for just over a year now and i used to chill with all my stoner friends while they blazed. To me, it was a fun atmosphere and i never really felt awkward or left out, it was just a personal choice of my own not to smoke. These days i smoke everyday, but thats besides the point :smoke:

15. It depends who I am hanging with. I have some friends who do not smoke, but are totally chill and don't mind someone who is high. They don't make it a big deal. I used to hang out with friends of my friends who don't smoke and they just make it awkward. It makes me wonder what they are thinking, like why do you think bud is so bad?

Like others have said, they aren't thinking like I am, it's like a barrier they need overcome and be open minded.

16. We found a Stoner, Cheers Bro!

" Shes just the flavor of the Week "

“Marijuana is self-punishing. It makes you acutely sensitive, and in this world, what worse punishment could there be?" \t\t\t

17. Me too, me and my friend smoke dro, but i only smoke Cig, Make your own Choices in life friend. :hello:

“Marijuana is self-punishing. It makes you acutely sensitive, and in this world, what worse punishment could there be?" \t\t\t

18. Smoking changed my group of friends, after I started smoking I started hanging out with other stoners, and did for a few years, eventually losing contact with all my old/good friends that didnt smoke everyday, or every week rather. Later on when I had to take a break to get a job and just clear up my mind, i realized the group I had been smoking with werent really great friends of mine, we were all just pieces of shit but getting high together made it unoticeable and now I hardly talk to them. I got tired of just sitting around all day smoking weed and realizing I wasnt doing anything to promote my lifestyle, so I've cut back a lot, and usually smoke once or twice every few days. I drink a lot more now though. Once I get on my feet and finish college/start my career ill pick up again, but I dont want to fuck anything up during the most important part of my life. Damn I got off topic, but yeah when I was a stoner I didnt have any friends that werent stoners.

19. I have smoked around non smokers before and i kinda find it un-pleasureable... well as un-pleasureable as something can be when your stoned. :bongin: and for some reason they never seem to laugh as much as i do. :smoking:

20. most of my friends smoke weed. we are from all around the globe but its the main thing we all have in common. some of my friends dont smoke weed but none of them are against it. everyone of us has our own thing that help us get through that day and we all respect it.