I Just Quit My Job.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Apr 14, 2011.

1. #1 Heinous Anus, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    Eh, it was a shit job anyway. Most of the people there were great to work with/for, but there was one owner who was just a straight bitch to me all fucking day, everyday.

Today, some people called out and I had to move up into a section that I NEVER work in, so I was pretty much blind and retarded to what was going on. I'm usually there for organization and and to do light management duties such as ordering, schedules, etc...not what they had me do today. I even let them know upfront that I don't know what I'm doing or where anything is after they had called me up.

Well, I proceeded to get verbally abused by this woman for the next 2 hours, called stupid, slow, moron, what have you...and I just straight lost it. It takes a lot for me to get pissed, a whole hell of a lot, but enough was enough for me. I let the bitch have it...words like dirty cunt, saggy-bull-dog-cheeked-beef-curtains, hope you have a stroke and die all at some point came out of my mouth.

Then, I clocked out, walked out, and went home with a great big smile on my face. :D

I'm getting calls and texts from most of the girls that I worked with there wishing I would come back and some saying that was I did was exactly what they have always wanted to, so it doesn't make me feel too bad. I do feel bad though, because I really did like half of those girl I worked with...ah, well.

Luckily, I have a buddy who owns his own construction company, so I'll be started there at the end of the month making double what I did this last job, and better hours. Although, it is going to be quite the sausage fest over there. :eek:

Anyway, I'm going for a nice, long hike and maybe breaking my nearly 4 month tolerance break...we'll see. :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PJt0DXdZ0k]YouTube - Best way to quit job[/ame]

2. I'd done worst i'd throw shit around and tell her worst shit even the devil would cover his ears.

3. Congrats on standing up to her. I don't usually let myself sink to the level of others(name calling and that shit) but after picking up the slack for others and still being belittled you did a pretty good job not slapping the shit out of her

4. congratulations

5. good shit

dat

[​IMG]

6. wish i had told my boss off when i quit my job... fuckin asshole...

but congrats man! now you get to whistle at women walking by, its part of the construction worker code ;)

7. Good for you man. Don't like anybody treat you like shit.

8. Second day of unemployment. Meh, it could be worse. Been havin' extra sexy time lately with my girl, so I guess that's a plus. :)