I just put these sprouted seeds in the soil!!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Sypha, Jun 10, 2018.

1. It might be a bit late but a while in this thread they mentioned to get RID of clear containers as the light can burn your roots. With the picture you had just posted, you might want to at least wrap the bucket in duct tape or tin foil or something to darken the sides. Better roots means bigger plants.

Also using tinfoil on your walls can cause hot spots, which mean if you have a hot/bright/high-wattage bulb and theres a wrinkle in the tinfoil it can shoot a very concentrated beam of light and will burn/stress you plant out. Not saying what you have is wrong by any means since you now have a healthy plant into flowering but just food for thought for your next grow. Always try to improve from the time before! Goodluck and thanks for uploading the pictures!

2. After i transplanted her into this pot i didnt want to move her again..

The tin foil was a desperate act to try n get better reflection.. next grow will be in a better built box with walls painted flat white& a better light set-up..

Thanks for your input & suggestions.. always appreciated

3. Hey man no worries, in the last 3 days i completely changed my ENTIRE grow setup. Went with 4x300w(136w) MARS HYDRO instead of 2x315wCMH or 2x400wMH/HPS, 2 in a 2x4x4 and the other 2 in a 4x4x4, when i move the plants over to the 4x4x4 room ill move the 2 lights as well since i have a 4 plant limit in oct 2018 so each plant gets its own LED panel. Just finished all the ventilation today, first time doing it ever, was a blast.
    Anyways as long as you improve from the last time your doing it right! GL man.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Update on ger oix.. shes doing great

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Oh man she is getting so clean looking and here comes the frost! good work man

6. Should i expect more frost than their is now

7. its all strain dependent really but never hurts to believe more frost is coming lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. what week flower is it in now?

9. This friday ends week 4 of flowering