i just planted 19 seedlings around my town randomly

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by blackmajik2021, Jun 6, 2006.

1. well then do it, i could mention thousands of reasons to why thats a bad idea, but if u can run like a fox, do it because they can run realyy fAST!!

2. i had about 150 seeds from mid-bags i've gotten and i've planted them all over, it was all from a 1/2 lb i got for free and it was some pretty decent shit.. the ones i have checked up on are at like the 5th node on average.. i've got some huge bomb ass ones.. i really don't plan on working on em at all or trying to get rid of the males since they are so scattered out and it would just be so unpractical but it'd be sick to get a badass huge harvest

3. good stuff.

4. one of my buddies has a sack of 400 seeds i want to buy half but for now i can only afford 20 im trying to convince him to grow about 100 or so in public so the cops have sum plants to take care of while we grow the rest inconspicuously while the cops are busy. well maybe ony a few like 30

5. I LOVE IT:laughing: THATS GENIOUS!! hey- you dont really need 2 run like a fox cause if the cops catch u harvesting it- just say- look officer, I just came across this plant and it looked too good to be true- honestly I didnt plant it!!! lol ya that probbly wouldnt work either but then again- I'm stoned :smoke:

6. i found a little plant (had female preflowers) in the desert one time and i was just like holy shit a weed plant and i came back the next day w/ a gallon of water w/ ferts in it but the plant was all dried out :( :( :(
    120 degree desert isnt the best place for a plant... im surprised it even germinated

7. hahaha good luck bro:D
    cant wait to see the end results if any ! :smoking: rep +

8. dude, males dont really matter if your just planting, i mean if your gunna go around to even 30 spots to check for males, well thats screwed up. Besides, even male plants generaly look like marijuana, unless your trying to harvest(which would be kinda dumb in public. So the moral of the story is, grow, grow, grow!!!! check them after like two weeks to see if you got anything and drive by them when they get big. Oh, and a hint of advice that would be so funny is plant them in an area that has a good % of old people like really old because they will be like"oh such a beautiful plant" and take it home....trust me, ive seen old people stealing flowers from the park..............wow this turned from being a 2 or 3 liner and now its "long"

9. if i am correct, i natural conditions where the males aren't removed, they will pollinate the fems creating a shit load of seeds in the bud, when thos eplants die an fall over, poof a shitloa dof seeds in teh ground, next spring no need to plant more, there are seed that ha dlayed dormant all winter that can now grow, an dmore or them, if a few ppl in each town did this, in every spot they coudl find, a few years form now ther ewould be weed everywhere

an dit woudl increas ethe ammount of domestic weed, thus lowering the cost of bud in teh states, you know that supply and demmand shit

10. I never get seeds in my weed :-/ I have to start buying some cheaper stuff lol. Theres this wild colony of weed plants growing in a bit of woods near my town that noone takes care of, only 3 people know where it is Ive seen cell hpone pics. I've been told they're very seedy and the high isnt too great though.

EDIT: But people should plant them in clusters of 3 or something so its more likely to have males and females so they can come back next year.

11. what happens when you Tell a silly idea to a stoner? Like run around town and plant bagseeds!!!!!!!!

Hell we all get excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Will have to try that !!! (NOT) Here you would be charged with a felony planting on a school grounds. So be careful to the person that did that.

12. this guy is right dont remove the males just let them get polinated and more plants will grow!!

i hope this works out keep us poseted

oh and this skank that lives near me has like a bag of 400 seeds
    i rly hate this bitch... one day im gonna take that bag and do what u did
    haha and ill plant some on her front yard so she gets in trouble
    dont be mad at me for this u have no idea what this bitch has done to me
    pceee

13. ehehe , plant some in my backyard plz :)

14. Not the first time I have heard this idea; never heard of anything coming of it though.