I just picked up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheHerbHunt, Nov 16, 2008.

1. I just picked up some bud from my friends dealer and I promised myself I wouldnt smoke until my new piece comes in the mail. Upon picking it up me and some friends decided "hey why dont we go see a movie since the theatres across the street"? Well that was a stupid mistake cause once I sat in my seet a certain aroma started to waft through the air and I got a lot of frowns/ smirks. Oh also these dealers are pretty cool they didnt pinch the bag and the only middle man I really need to talk to, to pick up from them is my friend (cause they dont want me giving out their number, they prefer to be kinda private with it) The bud they sold my is afghan something I cant remember the full name but its smells soooooooo nice.

2. i dont no if its because im high right now .
    but your story sounded like i was listeing to a kid with A.D.D talk .. cause i didnt understand it really ..

3. lol x2, hahaha too funny, nice story man...a certain aroma...remembered when i ws in the bank with a 1/4 and had that certain aroma

4. a pick up thread wit no pics?

5. lol sorry whenever I type unless I really have to I prefer to type my thoughts as I go :)

6. i once had a half o of NYCD on me on the tube and in stunk the place up Baaaaaaadddd.

7. i got the impression u took ur bud out while in the theater? thats a winner of an idea right there.
    and as for hiding the smell, if u get little glass jars u can easily put an eighth in it and walk around anywhere and no one will know. just an idea. baggys are a thing of the past.