Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just picked up some.....northern lights!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hitdablunt04, Apr 7, 2011.

1. And let me tell you blades, I'm way more than impressed.... This is the only weed I have ever, and I mean EVER been concerned with the smell/getting caught.... when my dealer got in my car i could smell it through his shorts... and it was in a baggie. The skunky, piney, lemon scent is almost too strong for your nose to even comprehend, and a gram (in a baggie, in my hoodie pocket, rolled up inside out, under my seat) made my WHOLE damn car REAK of pot.... I CAN NOT WAIT to smoke this!!! It makes my OG Headband (shits dank too) look like some mid... I can't even begin to comprehend how high im gonna be!!! Anyone ever smoked some NL?!:hello::hello::hello::smoke:

2. Northern Lights is one of my favs!!
    Keep on blazing!! *smoke*

3. Yep that's the good stuff. Keep us updated.

4. its pure indica, correct?? what was the high like, mi amigos?

5. Nice pickup some pics would be nice though. First Northern Lights i've seen in a while on GC.

6. i would but i have no camera. its only a gram.. shit was 25 dollars tho :(

7. 1. Maui Wowie 2. Northern Lights 3. White Widow 4. Super Lemon Haze ;) MY top 4 lineup.

8. Northern Lights is the shit. Fuckin smazing

9. That sir... Is a good strain!

10. what about grandaddy purp? definetly fits into one of the top 3

11. Too be honest with ya i never tried grandaddy purp, prob can't pick some up where i live.