I just opened a bag of doritos

Discussion in 'General' started by PoweradeBong, May 14, 2008.

1. no its bleu cheese and its fuckin dank
    those new sweet and spicy chili ones are pretty delish too

2. Its all about Salsa Verde and Spicier Nacho :D :D

My favorites LOL

3. [​IMG]

thats where the real fun is at

4. nacho cheese are good from time to time but cool ranch is delicious every second of the day. the double flavor bags like blue cheese and wings are sooooooo good. the only downfall is you cant really tell which flavor chip your reaching in for, plus they should have put in cool ranch instead of blue cheese. i think blue cheese is kinda whack.

5. Straight up the best thread ever...

The double pack with 2 kinds is the best new one imo...

Zesty Taco/Chipotle Ranch is the fucking shit...

Classic flavors will always be classic although Hot Pepper Jack should never have been discontinued..

That is all

6. u gonna share

7. I could go for a bag of Cooler Ranch Doritios right about now

8. now i'm feenin for some doritos

9. im down for any dorito, any day, any kind
    personal fav's are salsa verde, blazing buffalo/ranch and of course the classic red n blue

10. LOL at referring to the crumbs as shake. +rep for a good laugh

11. Being that I'm a tweaker AND a stoner, food isn;t a top priority. I didnt know Doritos have more than 2 flavors (The blue bag and the Red bag). I mean, I enjoy good food, but really I dont go around eating junkfood very much. When I eat, I try to eat healthy so I could get my vitamins and shit to help with staying healthy it drugs use.

12. thats so cuntish. Over in england yeh, we have 3 flavours.. Chilli heatwave, Cool original and Cheese (similiar to nacho but just called cheese.) OMG :( just saw a pic of those Dorito Collisions (Hot wings / Bleu Cheese) ahaha im going to cry i want that :(

13. lol i read it an went with it until i read your post.... that made me luagh.

14. Damn straight.

15. zesty doritos taste amazing but smell like shit. Can you get straight up bags of zesty doritoz in the US?

Edit: Ahh i checked wikipedia and apparently you can't get zesty cheese down there. Haha you poor poor americans haha.

16. doritos 3D jalapeño FTW! to bad they dont make them anymore But favorite flavor now might be the half Taco and half Chipotle Ranch

17. The best doritos ever are the ones that come in the purple bag

18. OH SHIT!!!! i just remembered the Guacamole flavored doritos. Those were fucking awesome. Im so excited. Im gonna go on a guacamole dorito mission. i hope they still make them. They were my favorite.

19. I'm not that big of a Dorito fan. Although I did get baked and ate a bag yesterday, maybe it was the munchies, but those were the most delicious doritos I have ever had. They were the regular nacho cheese ones...those are classic.