I just noticed...

Discussion in 'General' started by Riot, Oct 15, 2006.

1. That I smoked out of a hookah, then a blunt, then a bong, then out of a bowl, and then finally out of a gravity bong.

I didn't even plan that and I was pretty much high from 2 in the afternoon till like 5 in the morning.

I didn't even feel like I smoked a lot either.

So to make this a somewhat interesting topic, what's the most you have smoked and out of what?

2. the most i ever smoked was out of a piece called the mexican.

it was like a novelty pipe from mexico a friend had picked up for another friend when he was down there. it was wooden, with a metal tube for the mouthpiece which i assume ran all the way up to the bowl. it was shaped like a normal small glass bowl, but was probably a foot and a half long. it was a monster.

2 420s ago we were having a party. my friend steve had picked up a half pound of mids and had sold it to everyone at the party the week before. he sold ounces to them to clarify.

well the mexican packed 11g of these mids and destroyed the room. it roasted for a half an hour, and you couldn't even take a normal hit, it was like half a second and you were coughing your ass off.

that was the biggest cherry i've ever seen. it was like the size of a pool ball.

i'd say all in all, between everyone at the party we smoked a QP of those mids. best part, i didn't even throw in. i'm steve's good friend and just chilled and smoked all day for free.

3. Most I ever smoked in one session was a half ounce. My buddy bought a qp so he rolled up a half-o in 2 huge blunts, it was kind of pointless imo though. After 1/3 of the first blunt we were all as high as we could get. By the end of the second blunt everybody just had a huge headache.

4. it would have to be 3/4ths of a ounce. it wasnt a session back to back like that, because we'd have to walk back to my house to roll more joints lol. but we were smoking from the time we woke up (maybe 2 pm) to the time he had to go home (about 4 or 5 lol cant remember). we counted the roaches, 22 fucking roaches. we were planning on rolling them up but his bro came by to pick him up so we didnt have time.

5. dude this one time we bought a gram and like five of us smoked it ALLLLL. the whole gram! man we were so super stoned it was freaking sweet lol lmao hee hee.

6. your kidding right? a gram is nothing...:smoking:

7. I believe he's using sarcasm to make a point.

8. u would hope or there getting fat ass fucking grams.....