I just noticed something ironic.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thereddfoxx12, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Who said that Jesus ever existed?

2. I am not Muslim, I have seen discrimination myself that is how I know. Being successful has nothing to do with whether people talk about them behind their backs or not.

3. fuckin people always disbelievin in me 'n shit....

4. you dont look Mexican?

5. psshh everyone knows Jesus is real cuz you can see him in your waffles, toast, pancakes n tortillas. jeez!

6. I am Jesus

Wheres my whore?

7. yeah dude, definitely :laughing:

pic for humor:

[​IMG]

8. I'm sold. Plus you look white, so score there.

9. Sticks and stones may break your bones, but names will never hurt you. :D

The level of "discrimination" against Muslims is very negligable.

10. and my hair/beard are much longer now :metal:

11. so you could be the next White Mexican Jesus everyone sees in there tortillas and shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    watch out for the Jews tho....didnt they kill you last time?

12. Oh shit, you may be right.

I think I read that somewhere once.

Careful doc

13. [​IMG]

its ok...they dont get him till latter in the story.....he is just now getting the hair and beard thing going on........

he still has to go into the desert and shit for awhile ....now after that.....keep your eyes open!!!! jews are everywhere...and the ones i have known/worked for...are sneaky as hell!!!!
    they will get one of your buddys to snitch you out to them...and next thing you know....your a monkey on a stick!:eek:

14. [​IMG]

:laughing:

15. +rep..

16. Everyone discriminates, you're doing it to Christians in your original post.

17. Welcome to reality, be warned more knowledge will follow and it aint pretty.

18. Well I actually am not a christian, I try to distance myself from organized religion. The only one I have respect for is Buddhism. All they do is meditate to find enlightenment and help out people, I have a lot of respect for them. They spread their religion through example rather then forcing it on people. I am actually going to be getting a tattoo of the Buddhist knot and white lotus symbol soon. I despise the Chinese government for what they did to the Tibetan Buddhists. Why the fuck would someone kill totally peaceful wonderful people like that? I know why it is too, they feel threatened in the presence of wise people who know their government is oppressive and evil.

19. Well, technically Jesus WAS an African. We all are. :hello:

20. Jesus was born in america damnit!