I just need some feed back on my political views

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Seffezy, Mar 2, 2011.

1. I'm just sitting here blazin, trying to solve the problems of the world. Its kinda driving me crazy. Not too much just enough.

I understand this is a political forum, but its the best place for this.

A Utopian society, in my eyes, would have to be a Green Society. Meaning both that it would be eco-friendly and have marijuana legalized. The latter is the main and first point, everyone being high and interacting is gonna open peoples minds. People would start going outside more often, enjoying nature and everything else high. When you smoke you don't leave anyone out of the circle (except a narc), do you? Imagine a crowded city park and at 4:20 you light up, and so does the person next to you, and the person next to them. You meet people and bond on a different level, discuss everything under the sun. Forming new ideas, opinions and relationships. It would be perfect. But now on to how we have to change our country.

First off, pause for the cause...
    Umm... I cant finish this now. Too Hiiigh!!

2. Before you DO finish ... ill go out on a limb here and give my opinion.

The concepts of a Utopia, and Human Society, are mutually exclusive, meaning they don't co-exist.

3. ya i mean sorry to be a downer and all but only value i see in Utopian ideals is as motivation , i don't think they should be taken literally , nothing is perfect

4. a utopia is defined as imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect.

imagined is the key word simply because a utopia can never truly exist in our world today :smoke:

5. Welcome to the Libertarian Party.

6. "your friends will hate you for it"......thats the rest of the tagline

amirite??

7. While a utopia is nice to fantisize about, it will never come to pass.

Just try to identify what is going on in the world right now.

In the simplest terms it can be summed up as : humans fight for power.

Of course we can strive for better government, and that must be strived for. Bassiccally we need to de-centralize power as much as possible. Every bit we take away from the government is more power for the people.

8. I dunno didn't they try the Utopian society in the Matrix and it met with Catastrophic Failure? I know its a movie but that's pretty true Philosophically speaking, I don't really think we could handle a Utopian Society unless we were completely drugged 24/7 and were Sheeple.

Woah just got visions of 12th grade English Literature in 1984 & Brave New World. Eerie.

9. not everyone smokes weed

10. I stopped reading the moment I realized this is a stoner rambling post.