I just my new Volcano Digit But I got a question?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by dead ego, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Are you suppose to hold the vapor in your lungs? Will that get me more high if I do hold the vapor in my lungs longer? And will this damage my lungs sufficiently? 

I ask this because I know you shouldn't hold smoke for really any longer than 2-3 seconds. And I've never used a vaporizer before and needed to know. 

My Thoughts:

I just wanted to mention, I killed one whole bag for myself, now I'm high as fuck lol. The high does feel "clean", like people claim. And my lungs don't feel like they're going numb/aching like they do from smoking. But to be honest, I don't prefer vape high over smoke high, or vice versa. Both are great, and I prefer variety. 

Vaporizing does make you feel more high compared too smoking the same amount of bud. I packed around .2-3 in the filling chamber, and supposedly you can get 4 bags from each bowl. 1 bag got me just as high or even more high than 1 packed bowl, around .1-2, from a homemade gravity bong(1 hitter quiter). And if anyone was wondering, I had the temperature set to 370F. 

Now what I think about the Volcano. Firstly I just like to tell you I got the Volcano Digit+Easy Valve. The good thing about the Volcano is that it heats up fairly quickly. I'd say it took 4 to 5 minutes to reach maximum temperature, 446F. The easy valve is freaking great, its super easy to use and the bags are perfect. And the fan was a lot quieter than I was expecting. The bag makes more noise when you start to fill it lol! I don't think I will have much trouble maintaining this wonderful product. 9/10

FYI: I had to stop smoking weed for 13 months because of probation. I just started smoking last Thursday. I'm telling you this so you have an idea of my tolerance. 

Forgive me if I have made many grammatical errors while typing this. I am still high.  :ey:

Thank you in advance for any answers. And special thanks to you if you actually read this whole thing.  :)    

2. I can't give you any answers, I'm new too, but,enjoy your high!

3. Vapor is not smoke, it is pure Cannabinoids in steam/vapor form. Think of it this way, anything your exhaling while vaporizing is just wasted THC vapor which will definitely get you higher if you hold it in. Vaporizing won't affect your lungs at all, it has virtually no tars or carcinogens compared to smoke. The reason you shouldn't hold smoke it longer then 2-3 seconds is all the tars it will begin to deposit in your lungs, lik stated before vapor has virtually no tars, so holding it in definitely won't affect you at all.