Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just missed the burning freeway by a rolled joint

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jmbelly, Apr 30, 2007.

1. as i was driving this morning back from frisco i was a pasinger in a friends car on 580,i just rolled one joint.,but we had to stop and get papers,if not stopped to get papers,i could of ben burnt ashes on the 580 from the truck that burnt the maze in bay area and crumbled down,,just as we passed the overpasses,the truck explodes,,wow,im gald we stopped for papers,if not we would of been right behind burning overpass and falling freeway and truck,,also it wa so early in morning,we would of had time to manavuer around wreck anyway i was thinking,,it was so hot and flasmes that the freeway colapses

2. You lucky Fuck lol.

3. Mann... lucky break.

I have noticed that most things that have to do with weed... it just seems to go right, ya know? it all works out

4. smoking weed saved your life (kinda)

=P

5. weed is just that fucking good.

6. +rep for still bein alive bro.

7. that is crazy everyone round here has been talking about that

8. really makes you think.....

9. thats pretty intense.

10. Yeah, I live right by that (well... in Richmond at least) and when I saw that shit, I was like DAMN!

Good shit on not gettin' caught up in that mess, man.

11. holy shit man! WEED SAVED YOUR LIFE!!! :hello: :smoke:

12. i figured there would be a few ppl on this site that are from area,,really sucks in the traffic unless we no the back roads,,they are kicking ass on cleaning up,,,but what about all the other structures that just gave ideas to crazies,,now the countries no they can just get a tanker truck and go to any underpass that is huge and blow up there truck and bam goes ppl and roadways to cause mayham:mad:

13. haha ur lucky as hell.

14. Wow, you are extremely lucky.

Be glad you were out of papers, you could be dead man.