i just made this in photoshop

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Ashley C, Sep 30, 2009.

1. well i wanted to make a cool avatar so i took my myspace photo and edited it and resized it but i kept the original to show you my awesome skillage.

[​IMG]

if you need any photoshop work done idk give me a message lol:smoking:

2. Not bad for a photo manip. did you just use brushes or did you throw in some filters and other renders as well?

3. i used filters and renders as well. made my eyes more vivid cleaned up my skin gave it a softer smoother look. lol :smoking::smoking::smoking:

4. its really very beautiful thanks for sharing this its so cool picture.

5. Hm, I see fractal brushes and... Chaotic Abstract brushset from Metal-CX? Either way, it looks nice but I would try to keep a little consistency in the background, but I do like the whole inverse color thing going on.

Good job :D

6. yup yup i have a creative mind when it comes to art ahhah idk *hits bong* :hippie::hippie::hippie::smoking:

7. thats a sick picture which deserves +rep. oo and i like your necklace :)

8. thanks my sister gave it to me : ) anyways i will post more of my work later :smoking:

9. aside from the sick photoshop skills.... damn! you're very pretty =]

10. agreed ^... wow.

11. Nice job. agree with those guys ^^^

12. That looks pretty cool nice job with the eyes.

My girlfriend has had a little red mark like the one you had on your lower back ;)

13. thanks whenever i take pictures or edit stuff i always put alot of effort into making the eyes vibrant or dull depending on the mood of the picture : ) :smoking:

14. Looks cool, you should try blending the edges into the background it would look badass.

15. i blurred the edges:smoking:

16. good job with the crazy glowing eyes:cool:

17. You have very striking eyes, love it.

18. blueish green in R L

19. alright i got a few messages from members asking for me to edit photos . here is one i just got finished with. i'm not sure if i like it though i went a little too bright, im glad to inform you all he received it with thankfulness and to those of you who i have not got back to i'm working on it.

[​IMG]

20. You're avatar is real nice Ashley, you're eyes look immense :)