Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just made some dankass hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Grimeade, Sep 20, 2010.

1. so i bought a oz of some good recently

and i normally dont have this much bud, so i wanted to make oil but i didnt have a bho extractor butane... etc etc

i was cleaning my new bong and i remembered what happens with rubbing alchol and weed, so i made hash usuing memory! woot.

[​IMG]

2. QWISO is also oil, not just BHO. You made hash oil not hash. Enjoy :)

3. im so high.. not even funny. lol eeeeeeeeeek ::)

4. is hash oil stronger or something?

5. Typically, yes. Hash oil refers to concentrates made using various solvents such as butane (BHO), isoproanol (QuickWashISO or QWISO), or even things like hexane, acetone, or CO2. They can vary widely in potency from 50% (about the same as strong hash) up to the 90's.

Hash (hashish) is really the compressed trichomes (kief) of the plant, though in recent years the two terms, hash oil and hash, have become more and more confused with each other.

6. cool stuff, I never new this... cleared some things up for me.:hello:

7. how much did u use there sir

8. i used 1.75grams
    so i got a 26% yeild which is pretty high for qwiso, i think.

9. That IS a nice return... almost non-believable! but I believe

10. you know what, i didnt use a coffee filter, i used a fine strainer, so thats probably what it is.

so after finding out i made the all saught after oil, i decided to make some more and wash my old batch a second time and the new one as well

i got a shit ton (pic)

and i figured out how to dab this stuff in a ghetto way, at the cost of a knife.

pic

omg so fucking stoned again... my eyes feel like a million pounds. very new kind of high

luuuuuuv it mane.

Attached Files:

11. Yeah you had plant matter in there but you know what? Who the fuck cares? It got you high and it's still far, far more potent than the bud you started with, so I say good job.