Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just made and ate some firecrackers.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iLove2Garden, Aug 6, 2011.

1. So i made some firecrackers with some dank ass sour diesel i had. i ate three. i used creamy peanut butter, and ritz crackers. i heated them in the oven for about 15 mins at 300. i hope this works. and im on an empty stomach.

2. How were they?

3. they might not work bro...
    you have to heat them at a little higher temp..ike 320-330 for about 20-22 minutes.
    and use organic peanut butter, or add some vegetable oil to the Jif, or Skippy.

4. ya i use 320 for 22 minutes wrapped in tinfoil and 15 seconds in the microwave afterwards.. works pretty damn well

5. you see thing is I smoked a joint of the diesel as well. but then like an hour afterwards I was laying in bed with my girl when my body started to feel dramatically heavy. idk if they worked or not. but either way it would turn out swell. and how should the weed look after you pull them out?