Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just made an edible....will it work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ohyeahsonn, Jan 17, 2010.

1. i combined 1tsp cocoa, 5tbs sugar, 1 cup of milk, 3 tsp of veg. oil, and 1.5cups of flour
    i proceeded to cook on 325 for approximately 30minutes. the entire time the ingredients were in a large pie dish covered with foil. i just finished consuming it and it was a lot!
    -ps from what i could tell the bud was browner once cooked

2. failed attempt. any idea on why?

3. You didn't even list how much weed you put in it. lol

4. if thats all you used to cook it [i might just be higher then i think and im missing something] but you did not mention anything about bud, you need a good amount for edables

5. bc you didnt put any bud in it? JK i read how u saw it was browned. My thoughts are that you need to cook the bud with the oil and then strain it adding it into the recipe afterward, also try using butter instead of vegetable oil, i know its not as healthy but your trying to get buzzed so fuck it.

ALSO try making firecrackers as an into edible, they are fuck-up proof, just use the search button theres plenty of great how-to's on this site.

6. thanks to all. and sorry, i left out the fact i used 2grams of headies. idk you all are probably right. next i'll do firecrackers