Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just LOVE rolling Joints *Pics*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thestonednightowl, Feb 10, 2015.

1. #1 thestonednightowl, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
    I just love rolling a good joint! Smoked bowls before just doesn't feel the same. Also here in the UK we mostly mix with tobacco :( which I know is a bad habit I am going to slowly increase the weed/tobacco ratio until I can smoke pure skins! Here is a joint I just rolled to smoke :) Who else prefers joints to other smoking methods? Would like opinions.

Attached Files:

2. not bad....

I do prefer smoking joints to bongs since I don't seem to have as much throat irritation smoking joints. but right now i'm trying to ration my weed out so only bong.

3. I can dig it, nice even and thin! Perfect joint bud

4. Thanks man really appreciate it :D

5. J's are my preferred too, along with vape.. I think i get more taste out of j's than any other smoke device, but i always smoke out of my rig because i dont have the weed to always have one rolled

6. I wish I could roll but it's just too damn difficult for these clumsy fingers. Bongs all day.  :bongin:

7. It just takes practice :) when I smoked cigarettes (2 years ago) I used to roll and started off with 1/4 papers then after rolling decent cigs I started rolling joints and improving :) 

8. That's technically a spliff, not a joint.

9. You need to add some more weed to that tobaccy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I live in the UK too and grew up with a spliff in my mouth.  :smoke:  I've been able to roll a nice spliff for more years than I care to remember but have yet to meet any other Brits who regularly roll without a crutch.

It does, but you would laugh your ass off if you saw me struggling with the paper.  :D  

12. i cant roll either :(... Lol if you really are too lazy like i was, i rolled the j around a pen, licked it, packed it, twisted one end, worked perfectly. Or buy some tobacco in a pouch and practice with some papers, i plan on doin that

Even the pen idea sounds better than filling up an emptied cigarette. It's more about clumsiness than it is about laziness, I just fail at a certain point every time. Once I think I managed to roll a nice cigarette by hand, but it was done with rolling tobacco which is moist and bushy enough not to slide off the paper like everything else I try to roll. 

14. It's rolled well. Funny, but I used to smoke cigarettes as well as weed.  I never once made a joint with tobacco in it.  It was just not done back in the days I smoked tobacco, at least not in my circles even among people who smoked both tobacco and weed. 

15. Joints are my preference over bowls and blunts for sure :)

16. Dude this is why I am in the apprentice section ;) haha and guys its more packed than you think I mix the weed and baccy up before it goes in the joint the ratio is probably around 70 Green and 30 tobacco :) around .4 of a gram

17. Was just giving ya a pointer, I myself wouldn't ask my friend if he wanted to smoke a J and hand him a spliff. Use the knowledge I gave you for future use :p

18. im a broke college kid who tries to make my sacks lastttt but I agree smoking a J is nice as it gets, I rarely smoke em, but when I do I get zooted as hell

also to the blades struggling with rolling, I also suck rolling normally, but if you form your crutch first, then roll the paper around it, it makes a perfect cone joint and all you have to do is dump the herb in, theres was a video on this technique but for the life of me I cannot find it

19. I love joints but it just uses too much of my weed

20. Jesus that's a mountain of tobacco  :laughing:  :laughing: