Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just lost my job

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShinyTokin, Jan 12, 2009.

1. #1 ShinyTokin, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    So I need to be good to go on drug test when applying for another job. Heres the deal. I started smoking in September. By November Im smoking everyday. For this sake lets say 2 bowls a day on average. Since November.

I go out of town for a week after christmas. I didnt smoke at all that week. Ive smoked like 12 bowls since Wednesday and it is now Sunday night.

How long until I am cleared for a DT? Not buying anything, and will drink water regulary as normal.

Thanks

EDIT: Please go to this post http://forum.grasscity.com/3760962-post29.html

2. i guess up to 35 days? im probally not right i dont know.. but doesnt the water thing only work if you drink it the day of the test so it gets the thc out of your urine and your just pissin water? not sure

3. Depends on your weight.

4. No, drinking water clears the THC out of your system. If you just go through life normally without smoking for 30 days your system should be clean.

5. yeah jaemercs is partial right

if your only going by water it wont make a difference in terms of days

just 30 day wait and your good to go

you should still get some cranberry pills and cranberry juice at least

you'll have to piss every 5 minutes for as long as your drinking it

straight flush your system out...

6. dude honestly if you are a semi-lean person and have a semi-fast metabolism, all you need to do is drink a ton of water for a few days straight, pee every chance you can, and you'll clean out pretty quickly

7. ...as the others said + it depends on what kind of test is done.

A Lab test will find it all as long as anything is left, a mouth swab test won't. (plus many others in between)

8. thats true but if he has time

and 'pretty quick' isnt accurate enough

nothin worse then being in the bathroom pissing in the cup and not being sure if your gunna pass

just wait it out if you have time

since im assuming your just waiting for the clear to start applying for jobs...

9. is there any way i can get an at home test or no? probably not im assuming but why not ask.

10. yeah you can

go to CVS and buy one .

just ask an employee where the drug test are

tell um you been smoking a lot of weed :D

but forreal yeah you can

11. depends on how much fat your body has, cuz the shit is stored in that also. goood metabolism is a pllus

12. Go to your local CVS, Longs or Drug Store. They will have home urine tests.

13. drink 2 gallons of cranberry juice, not all at the same time, but you'll be clean

14. #14 ShinyTokin, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    my friend who is pretty smart when it comes to mj and has been involved with it for a while just told me if i dirnk 3 gallons of water a day for a week maybe 2 weeks to be safe.. then i should be straight. Should I get cranberry juice too? if so should i drink it with or in place of? 3 gallons of liquid is a lot in a day isnt it?

15. well i say niacin pills if your in a rush and otherwise just drink some juice and keep on living your life (just w/o the weed part)

16. just stay clean 2 weeks prior to your test! dont take any of those drinks .. they can tell if your pee is diluted and they'll care if its a serious job

17. the three gallons a day is also acurate. but its more about exercise then just drinking water.. you have to get that much water going thru your body andthe best way to do that is to sweat it out. can you image peeing 3 gallons a day?

18. Look at the sticky thread titled "how to pass a dt"

19. no thanks

20. ok so i did the math.

3 gallons of water equals 48 cups.
    I can fill a glass with 2 cups of water. This would mean I have to have 24 glasses of water a day. I drank 5 and i feel so full. No way I can drink 19 more.