I just lost my CO2 Calculation program!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hippie john, Apr 6, 2003.

1. I just lost the program i wrote on calculating co2 levels in growrooms. it could even figure out how long before you had to replace the tank depending upon room size, tank size, and amount of gas released. i guess i'll have to write another thing like it for the grow guide program. I'm just sad because it took me almost 2 weeks to write:(.

2. O great so im guessing that means u know about using CO2 on plants, i was wondering does it have to be a controled amount, like say if i just let some co2 of my paintball tanks once a day, would that help?

PS, that really sucks about losing ur program. i once had this sweet one that would calculate the square root in radical form, it took me like 6 hours and i lost it.

3. If you have no ventilation then yes. fire off like 20-30 shots in that room (amount of shots depends on room size;)) and if you have ventilation, No. the fans would just blow the CO2 away:).