Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just healed my mom

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Toker4L2f0, Feb 26, 2009.

1. so its about 5 in the morning right now my mom has been sick all night she has really bad nausea shes vomited a couple of times and has a bad headache so i come strolling back home i get home like at 3 in the morning after smoking with some friends and picking up a eighth of some goods. So i am still high and i am taking care of my mom making her some toast fluffing pillows whatever she needed lol. long story short i convince my mom to smoke some weed and teach her the benefits of what it would do for her and now she feels great and better at the same time im feelin pretty good about myself right now you know :smoking:.

2. Lol, Thats Awesome! My Ma's 2 brainwashed. :mad: I've tried... she just doesn't get it, even though her hubbies a HUGE X DRUGGIE/POTHEAD... :confused::confused::confused:

3. That could be the coolest post I've ever read.

4. That's whatsup man. Glad to hear she's feeling better thanks to ganga goodness.

5. kool & practical.:smoking:

6. fucking awesome

I wish I could get my mom to smoke.
    she just doesn't get it.

7. i wish my mom would smoke. she knows all the benifets and all that but she just says she has out grown smoking.

8. sweet.
    PS i think your moms knocked up dude.

9. Speaking of moms, my mom was a pretty hard core alcoholic until I turned her onto weed about 2 years ago. She would always complain the reason she wanted to drink was due to anxiety attacks that the pills she was on just weren't helping. I figured why not give weed a shot? Anyways long story short she hasnt touched alcohol in 2 years thanks to ganja. :smoking: +rep for helping moms anyone?

10. hell yea dude mission accomplished. damn mcgiver i hope my mom is not knocked up haha shes been married for like 25 years and after raising us i do not think she wants more children patience runs low when you get older.

11. good job. +rep. I wanted to offer weed to my mom when she was feelin sick but shes pretty against it.

12. I gave him a + rep as well.all i can say is good work.i hope your mom continues to smoke.

13. Nausea + Cannabis = upset stomach no longer.

Great story bro. Hopefully your Mom will be spreading the word :)!

14. i wish i could something similar

my dad has been struggling recently (diagnosed with cancer) but he is the typical misinformed parent :/

its pretty sad though, i really think weed would help him out. he suffers from neuropathy and is basically a tense, stressed out person in general.

15. I just quit for the Lent Season, but I still live with parents 23 ( I know but i'm a senior in college they just let me stay because they know I will be ready for the outside world) anyways once the cold weather comes through and I missed my opurtunity cause i wanted to smoke up my dad cause he hurt his back. but this time i will, if he gets sick enough he's miserable or just down right sick camping the bed. :)

16. A lot of us can only wish that we could smoke with our parents.

Awesome story

17. That is so cool, Toker4L2f0! Props to you and your mom! :metal:

+ rep, too! :)

Too bad other parents won't try it, especially the dad with cancer. :(

My mom tried it and said she'd had the best sleep, ever! :) She was in her 50's, at the time.

18. did the same thing for my mom. congrats

19. My mom suffered from arthritis, she knew that I used herbs and made teas and asked if there was anything I knew that would help. so I started studying on the subject found out that they had been using weed for 1000s of years to alleviate the swelling and pain of arthritis. I had a good year and had a good amount of weed stashed in my frezzer, so I mixed some good buds with olong tea and put it in tea bags and took it to her.

a few days later I stopped by to see her, she had some jitter bug 40tys records blasting, teaching her grandchildren how to dance. then showed me the garden she put in the day before. I was amazed at what the tea did for her. I never told her what was in it.

20. #20 Juan Andrés, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    awsome!. +rep