Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just have to say this...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xbreathe, Apr 29, 2010.

1. I FUCKING HATE CRAPPY PIPES THAT SHIT IN MY MOUTH.

that is all.

2. Then buy a screen for that shitty pipe of yours and your problem is solved.

3. Not mine.

4. WOW MAN THATS COOL

that is all

5. you need a tool nukka
    ima stop smoking you up if dont bring a tool next time
    ungrateful piece of shit

6. I do to, and unfortunately the pipe I got does this.. but I payed like 15-20 bucks for it and it had a 45 dollar price tag on it so whatever. A screen fixed it nicely.

But yeah, the worst is when the person who owns the shitski doesn't work you about it :p I always do my part to warn people about my pipe when the screen isn't in it (I usually take it out when I ain't smokin hash... kinda a nappy screen)

The only thing worse than that is when you have a friend with a shit piece... who doesn't want to ever come to the realization that it is a shit piece.

also I don't know why people are taking your post the wrong way... the way I see it loading up a bowl out of shitty pipe is like being the guy who says he can roll that rolls an uneven joint that practically falls apart halfway through smoking it.

7. I have the same problem sadly in the mornings.(long story)

Yeah it sucks, but ive learned to just keep the opening on my lip when I hit it.

8. I just have to say this in response...

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE THAT BITCH ABOUT HARDWARE AND THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH REPLACING CRAPPY HARDWARE WHEN THEY CAN CONTINUE TO AFFORD WEED ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

OK, I don't hate you, but point is a solution to your problem is probably $30 - $50 away. Learn to skip a pickup and buy yourself a decent spoon or other glass...

9. excactlyyyyy

10. What if a human were to shit in your mouth?

Would you feel a little better?

11. Stop hitting it so hard and learn how to pack/hit a bowl properly? Only an amateur or a vacuum cleaner will get ash in their mouth. And don't give me the "big hole" argument. If you know how to pack and hit it's a non issue.

12. :hello:

13. Pack of screens is a dollar. Problem solved.

14. Ahah.. vacuum cleaner