Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just hallucinated last night and it scared the shit out of me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by akos789, Aug 10, 2009.

1. #1 akos789, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    Ok... I live in southern oregon and theres alot of really trippy nature shit around here. I was at a park called Lithia and they have a pond that these guys put special lights all around the pond, and i swear to you it is the trippiest thing you will ever see at night.

I had not smoked at all for about a day and a half at this point while were there enjoying the scenery... and my friend busts out this water filter thing and huge ass joint. I knew since i hadn't smoked in a bit i was gonna hit that J harder then i've hit anything before, and i did. My friends were pissed cuz roasted like half the j but i was chillin.....

then this is where the fucked up part comes in.... i'm trippin BawlS watchin this pond and the fish in it..... and i look up to the trees there hovered above it and as i was just staring at them, a face came out of the trees and started mumbling to me..... at this point i'm tryin to tell my friends whats happening but there still pissed about the J...... I'm still lookin at this face in the trees and outta fuckin nowhere' the face comes flying at me and getting enormous and its mouth started to open wide.

Even tho i knew it was just my head it litterally scared me so bad that i got off the bench and started backpeddling so fast i tripped. after i got up and looked back at the trees i saw nothing.....

it was the single strangest expieirence of my life, but wow i will never forget it.

2. i read that whole thing, scroll down and i see that! PERFECT! +rep!!

3. :rolleyes:
    You don't "trip" from weed, maybe minor open-eyed-visuals but not "trippin BAWLS"

Yeaaaa, righhhht

4. ya i use to think the same thing. but if you havent been smoking much, then you rip some dank ass bud as hard as you can... if your near somewhere really mystical you will trip out

and btw...just because you haven't experienced something doesn't mean no one else can. i've read threads on here and from people in real life that have had mild trips when there really stoned and in the right place.