Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just had to share the news.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hazardousglow, Jan 4, 2010.

1. I haven't filled my prescription medicine for my astmah and I have pretty severe astmah (Hospitialized on almost a yearly basis) And anyways my astmah was starting to flare since I hadn't gotten my medication. I tried alternate medicines (I take a lot of meds) But they didn't help, 2-3 inhaler puffs did nothing to stop this bothersome swelling my lungs. I remember my gym teacher telling me coffee helps, so I had my mom make me a cup because if I tried to move it aggrevated my astmah. I remember seeing lots of reports of people using weed to help them breathe better...so I tried it...and it kicked every other medicine in the tush! I can breathe fully again and am now chilling with my cat :)

2. dang heck yea man. congrats