I just had one of the most amazing smoking experiences.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Billy Mays, Jan 20, 2009.

1. I live on the east coast, and we seldom get snow where I'm at. Well today there was a good chance of snow but I'm so used to them being wrong I didn't even wake up excited. I was disappointed my school was 1 of 2 in the entire county not closed down. But I love snow you see ever since I was a child and sadly its only snowed about 4 times in my life.

Anyways I look out and its fucking white as shit, and its snowing like MAD. So In a childish joy I run outside and bask in the frosty glory. All of looking at this frost reminded me I had half a bowl left of some frosty in my bong. :bongin:

So I decide to take the day off from my one class and enjoy the snow. I take 3 or 4 giant bong rips and head out even though I'm at my gfs and all I have is my short pants. I walked all around the lake in their apartment complex and their were storks in the middle and it was all snowing and white and I was like damnnn this shits beautiful. I just wished my gf hadn't gone to school for the day.

Now I'm chillin on here with you guys and getting ready for a poptart. The only thing that will make this day better is if I get some more frosty later on so I don't have to be in conservation mode....

2. snow is cool but it gets old after a while

3. i live in the southern most part of canada. We barely get any snow compared to what northern cities get but I can still say... you will learn to hate snow after a while.

4. Yeah coming from a Canadian, it just sucks after a month and a half of knee high snow drifts.

Although i gotta say the first few days were awesome

5. Yeah, its been snowing since I woke up at 11am and it sucks. I dont know what snow is good for besides getting you out of school and Im not in high school anymore. FUCK THIS! I cant even get around to go anywhere.

6. Yea just move to NH if you want to see snow all the time.

7. yeah i'm in massachusetts so the snow can shove it, it's annoying for me.

8. Another Canadian speaking out against snow here, it sucks.

9. Yea from MN here, you can take all the snow and keep it for all i care. god i hate it

10. I was unaware of the knee high snowdrifts in Middle Earth?

11. canada... cold. snow... bad.
    used to love it. now.. not so much
    glad you had fun though :smoke:

12. yea i have to agree with you, although snow is fine with me for the first couple storms. ... nice sig, my cousin blazed with slightly stoopid

13. im also one of the canadians who say the snow gets old after a while
    after having to walk 25 mins to school in fresh snow and it being -30 C outside... u learn to get sick of it

though when i first started smoking weed it was in the winter of 04, not alot of snow that year, but it was good :D

14. I dont mind the cold or the snow, but soon as the wind picks up is when i draw the line. I HATE cold windy days, snow blowing in your face, your nose and ears going numb from the freezing temp.